Destiny, v11: Open Your Wallets

"Guardians, we've heard your concerns and really taken your feedback to heart. We here at Bungie Headquarters will be watching closely and crunching the numbers to see just how worthless that perk truly is. When the Darkness is beaten back by the Light, we will further nerf it rendering it utterly useless because one of our PVP designers hates you, your children and your entire family. You want features and improvements and we will be listening but ultimately ignoring all of that feedback. Happy hunting, Guardians. May the Light be with you."
thinks I needed that

So outside of the shirt is there any other reward carrying over for year 1 players? Something beyond our basic guardians?

How do we get a shirt?

You have to do the Year-Two moments of Triumph, then Bungie gives you a code that basically gives you permission to order the shirts, and for another $5 you can have your gamertag put on it.
You don't need to finished EVERYTHING in the book to hit what they call 100%.

I never bought the year-one shirt and I regretted it, so I bought the year-two version.

It might be too late now. I'm not sure what the deadline is.

Played some crucible for the first time in about a month and the special changes are still ebola levels of shitty. The game only has 3 months left Bungo, just give us back our special and let us have fun.

just get use a sidearm, invective, or icebreaker that's what everyone else seems to be doing that or running around with the NLB very annoying.

I'm pretty fuckin' disappointed that Bungies answer to the shitty connections in the Crucible is to just lower the number of players in each game rather than go with dedicated servers.

just get use a sidearm, invective, or icebreaker that's what everyone else seems to be doing that or running around with the NLB very annoying.
<DisgustingHHH>

I'd rather not play than use side arms, they're boring as fuck. The Matador meta was funner than this one. It went from seeing who the better ape was to who can spam right trigger the fastest and get the best rng.

Man, I have never found ANY of the metas to really have an effect on how I play the Crucible.

I usually run an Auto Rifle and a Fusion Rifle, or a Scout Rifle with a Shotgun, and I never run anything for heavy other than an LMG.

The only time I really go outside of those loadouts is when I have bounties to fill. I don't care what other people use. If they kill me, it's my fault, no matter what they're using.

The only time I felt TRULY screwed over was with the old Thorn Meta, but those days are over.

I'm pretty fuckin' disappointed that Bungies answer to the shitty connections in the Crucible is to just lower the number of players in each game rather than go with dedicated servers.

<DisgustingHHH>

I'd rather not play than use side arms, they're boring as fuck. The Matador meta was funner than this one. It went from seeing who the better ape was to who can spam right trigger the fastest and get the best rng.
the whole lag issue is bs I've still been doing pvp weekly and yesterday there was a three man fireteam where only one was showing a redbar but the other two would still show the effects of lagging even with greenbars. After the match I left to try to get away from them and I just get connected to them agian I leave again then get put into a game that got stopped due to the mercy rule. So the teams got split up and I get teamed up with the laggy fuckers I was trying to get away from and I don't know whats worse not being able to kill laggy players or laggy players stealing your kills. I really don't see how 4vs4 is going to help there's still lag in 3vs3 game modes too.

Man, I have never found ANY of the metas to really have an effect on how I play the Crucible.

The only time I really go outside of those loadouts is when I have bounties to fill.
During yr1 all I used was handcannons and shotguns and autorifles right before the Suros nerf then it was alway handcannons, shotguns, and lmg. I never switched to anything else until ttk then it was scout rifles and shotguns and handcannons on smaller maps. Then the Doctrine of passing meta happened, then tlw/sniper, then the high impact shot guns, then the clever dragon meta, and so on I never noticed these "metas" until everyone started to use the same shit and I tried to match them. I'm not happy with what they did to special ammo but 6vs6 game modes do seem to be openned up like in yr1 where ppl are actually using more then one type of gun. these new weapon bounties are keeping me from enjoying it though by the time I get 50 kills with a auto rifle I don't feel like playing anymore.

My favorite loadout in PvP to this day was the Variks Autorifle and Variks Shotgun from the House of Wolves DLC. I absolutely gelled with that loadout. (The blue wolf weapons)

But all that shit got deleted because it was all 170 light.

Now I have the year three version of the Autorifle, and I love it, but I have yet to get the shotgun.

My favorite loadout in PvP to this day was the Variks Autorifle and Variks Shotgun from the House of Wolves DLC. I absolutely gelled with that loadout. (The blue wolf weapons)

But all that shit got deleted because it was all 170 light.

Now I have the year three version of the Autorifle, and I love it, but I have yet to get the shotgun.
do they have the shotgun for yr3 or is it the exotic one? I've gotten the scout rifle hand of judgement with firefly, snapshot, perfect balance, and truesight is and had the soulstealers claw that matchup fairly well with the last ToO high rof auto rifle but deleted them both last time I decided to rage quit destiny. That lord of wolves shotgun though still is able to get crits so I should rebuy it.

do they have the shotgun for yr3 or is it the exotic one?

I'm not sure. I just assumed they would have one. I keep getting all these crappy Queens weapons. As far as Variks weapons go, I have the AR, Scout, and Pulse rifles. They're all good IMO.

I'm not sure. I just assumed they would have one. I keep getting all these crappy Queens weapons. As far as Variks weapons go, I have the AR, Scout, and Pulse rifles. They're all good IMO.
I think Variks just gives out the handcannon, scout rifle, auto rifle, and pulse rifle and you get all weapon class gueen weapons.

Pffft lame. I guess I should have researched it. That (non-existent) shotgun was the only thing keeping me going back to the Challenge of Elders.

Oh well.

Back