DC said Rumble hit harder than Miocic

Jones will always be a tough fight for dc, cause of the many weapons jones uses...if you just go in there and box, he will probably beat you...but jones uses lots of knees and kicks...which seem to give dc alot of trouble.

But how do we know if Jones performs well off the juice? I understand someone from his college said he was juicing back then as well.

Jones not fighting Rumble really kills the idea that he "dominated" his era at LHW.

except Rumble hit Arlovski with his best shots and went to a decision. Ngannou hit Arlovski once and he faceplanted.

Hitting the right spot matters. Look at the punch Diaz floored Lawler with back in the day.

Yeah, well Stipe didn't hit him like this...

johnson-kd-cormier.gif

DC is the man just for getting up from that punch. All hail DC!
tbf dc already moves so it took away some of the impact. it wasn't a flush shot. The kick he landed in the second fight was way scarier.

he couldn't ko glass jawed arlovski even whe he was fully hydrated. I think miocic punches harder if he actually tried.
rumble was only man to k.o Alex and Glover stfu d.c couldnt knock alex out but rumble did but I'll wait for you to discredit it

Stipe was/is overrated.

His most notable win was beating a guy who's been training for 4 years and took a 2 week vacation to France at the end of his training camp.

<36>

giphy.gif

<36>
What about former champs Werdum and Cigano, in addition to a killer's row of HWs before that... bum.

Last edited:
he couldn't ko glass jawed arlovski even whe he was fully hydrated. I think miocic punches harder if he actually tried.
Arlovski was 100% saved by the bell in that fight though. Rumble dropped him hard.

Either way I would agree with DC that Rumble probably hits harder, I just don't think Stipe landed his best punches.
That’s hard to do when you’re getting out struck and abused by a 40 yr old fat guy with a 1ft reach and height disadvantage.

Yeah, well Stipe didn't hit him like this...

johnson-kd-cormier.gif

DC is the man just for getting up from that punch. All hail DC!

How many times this has to be told, DC has said that punch didn't land clean and that he fell because he was off balanced. He instantly stood up and didn't look hurt at all.

rumble was only man to k.o Alex and Glover stfu d.c couldnt knock alex out but rumble did but I'll wait for you to discredit it
drained dc at lhw has power issues. hw dc doesnt. hw rumble is not that great. he couldnt ko glass jawed arlovski. not discrediting rumble's power. DC at hw is just too much of a beast. DC would walk through rumble at hw.

Stipe is typically a volume puncher,not a thrower of death bombs

How many times this has to be told, DC has said that punch didn't land clean and that he fell because he was off balanced. He instantly stood up and didn't look hurt at all.

OK, well he still hits harder than Stipe, according to DC. Just because the punch didn't land flush, can we agree it was a hard punch?

Did I say the punch landed cleanly? No, no I didn't. Fucking nitpicky mofos at Sherdog, as fucking usual. Jeez. Calm the fuck down.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back