DC said Rumble hit harder than Miocic

But how do we know if Jones performs well off the juice? I understand someone from his college said he was juicing back then as well.

they only found trace amounts of turinobol in his blood...he was tested all the way up to the fight...and tested negative...he only tested positive on the day of the fight...and when they tested him after the fight, he tested negative again...And juice isn't what ko'd dc...it was a high kick...

I'd say rumble hits harder than Stipe and wouldn't need DC to validate it.
Brock getting touched in the mug is like parallel to Anthony having someone sink in their arms around his neck.

Rumble couldn't finish Arlovski out of all people at heavyweight. I don't think it's out of realm of possibility that somehow Rumble hits harder than Stipe, but I don't necessarily think it's true.
Rumble still Broke Arlovski's jaw though, I don't double Rumble hits harder than Stipe.

Stipe didn't even hit him properly. IIRC Rumble hit him with a hail mary 100% power shot right hand.

So how can he tell who hits harder? Obviously the shot Rumble landed on him would've felt harder than the jabs and pitter patter Miocic landed lmao.

oh my god, look at the idiots disputing what a fighter said about his own experience.

"No! You're wrong! Because reasons and mmath!"

Bunch of clowns.

drained dc at lhw has power issues. hw dc doesnt. hw rumble is not that great. he couldnt ko glass jawed arlovski. not discrediting rumble's power. DC at hw is just too much of a beast. DC would walk through rumble at hw.
lol d.c couldnt knock out Barnett , Roy Nelson or glass jaw Frank Mir in heavyweight relax there. Rumble would've knocked them all out

lol d.c couldnt knock out Barnett , Roy Nelson or glass jaw Frank Mir in heavyweight relax there. Rumble would've knocked them all out
I forget that rumble has an iron chin lol. he never gets ko'd. yea you are right I guess but I am still not sure If rumble punches hatder than miocic if miocic utilizes his maximum power output. hunt, miocic, rumble, Roy and jds all punch very hard. I am assuming hunt is the hardest puncher and then it's close between miocic, jds and rumble.

Back