DC said Rumble hit harder than Miocic

Not cutting 25 pounds of water probably helps you take a shot.

Just spitballing here.

Stipe was/is overrated.

His most notable win was beating a guy who's been training for 4 years and took a 2 week vacation to France at the end of his training camp.

<36>

giphy.gif

<36>
someones alt account after being banned for being a shit poster alert

Gonna tend to trust the guy ACTUALLY HIT by both men than forumites telling the man he's got it wrong because he's looking at it thru rosy fatman colored glasses. That said was impressed with DC's head movement, he was rolling out of a good deal of Stipes punches

Stipe was/is overrated.

His most notable win was beating a guy who's been training for 4 years and took a 2 week vacation to France at the end of his training camp.

<36>

giphy.gif

<36>

This is why white belts aren't allowed to make threads anymore.

Doesn't surprise me at all, nothing against Stipe. If I had to get punched by either Stipe or Rumble, I'd pick Stipe, seems like a higher probability of survival.

Well duh. Most of Stipes wins by finishes were by TKO. Rumble flatlined people with 1 punch. And in this fight, DC didn't get to taste Stipes power because they were in the feeling out phase.

Rumble Johnson was an animal. The guy only had one speed on his dial and it was brutality. You gotta" put this into perspective here for a sec. DC is an animal on the ground and Rumble was still moving forward in both fights to try and take his head off. That's some serious balls.

Stipe throws short shots and just flicks his arm out Rumble loads up and throws bombs from downtown as for speed DC didn't get faster his competition just got slower UFC HW's are A LOT slower than LHW's and below

DC himself said Stipe hit him clean multiple times. Why should we trust you more than DC?

Well to be honest I don't remember the fight that well, but I don't remember many clean, hard shots. Ask Stipe if he landed the best shots to his pontentioal and we would have a better idea.

He's basing it on his personal experience with them, i still think Stipe can (not did) hit with an heavier punch

Rumble somehow managed to not finish Arlovski in his only try at HW

It seems possible that Rumble has more power and Nagoon as well. Power alone will not get you an automatic victory. I am a big Miocic fan, but I would think a rematch with D.C. would have a similar outcome. But he deserves a rematch.

Back