Dana to Flyweight haters:Don't ever buy our fights again. You're a moron. You don't like fighting.

The only reason is because HW is shallow......that doesn't stop 125 from existing now does it!? Facts are facts and people aren't paying to watch two 125lb men fight.....in any sport. Not even boxing is selling 125ers.
You don't know anything about combat sports, lets be honest.

661d42fdef7183d32020b709dcb07dbd_XL.jpg

People who can't appreciate 2 great MMA fighters competing in a championship bout regardless of the weight class are basically just casual fans who're of the Just Bleed mentality.

People who can't appreciate 2 great MMA fighters competing in a championship bout regardless of the weight class are basically just casual fans who're of the Just Bleed mentality.

Wrong. Watching midgets without power isn't entertaining, and pretending it is doesn't make you a more serious fan, but rather a shill.

Lmao, yeah these guys are household names selling millions on PPV? How many buys did they get? I have forgotten more than you know about combat sports.
Millions on PPV? Lol how much you know about boxing market PPV? NO ONE is selling millions at boxing other than Canelo, he was the only one who did millions on PPV aft Manny and Mayweather at least in the last 10 years, also the only one who puts 500k+ in the last years. Ward x Kovalev, fight for the number one P4P spot, sold less than average UFC PPV (something like 100-150k if im not mistaken), this guys are putting good numbers at ESPN, usually better numbers than UFC's shows on FOX. Boxing community doesn't have any problems with these guys, MMA fans are the only ones who are that stupid.

idk, but why would he want to hurt numbers?

I don't think hurting the numbers was his goal; it sounds like he just wanted to take a stance independent of what the market dictated. A dip in sales could conceivably be a byproduct of doing so.

So many triggered self-harming, self-hating Sherdorks here. They all just want to live vicariously through their 6'5 vessels of pure horsemeat, but can't when the GOAT is the same size as they are.

I find it amusing how White and fellow FLW/WMMA boosters on Sherdog and elsewhere argue this whole thing. Being a fight fan isn't some great and noble thing. When you accuse me of not being a fight fan because I dislike those divisions, I'm supposed to be what . . . ashamed?

Okay, so I'm not a fight fan. Oh the horror.

Millions on PPV? Lol how much you know about boxing market PPV? NO ONE is selling millions at boxing other than Canelo, he was the only one who did millions on PPV aft Manny and Mayweather at least in the last 10 years, also the only one who puts 500k+ in the last years. Ward x Kovalev, fight for the number one P4P spot, sold less than average UFC PPV (something like 100-150k if im not mistaken), this guys are putting good numbers at ESPN, usually better numbers than UFC's shows on FOX. Boxing community doesn't have any problems with these guys, MMA fans are the only ones who are that stupid.

Thanks for proving my point Einstein. This wouldn't have even sold 50k on PPV. If it were capable of selling it would've been on PPV. I enjoy combat sports, and MMA is my favorite sport. I've competed. Actively trained for 11 years and been watching boxing for over 30 years and MMA since December of 94. The point is, people will not pay money to watch 125lb men fight. They may tune in for a free fight but they're not paying their hard earned money to watch them. Again, if they would, you would've seen a PPV by now headlining one. I mean DJ who has won what 10-11 title fights in a row? If he can't sell a fight at that weight then who's it gonna be? I'm sorry not sorry that logic and reality seem to bother you but that's the facts. And it doesn't make you some MMA elitest either or smarter than the next fan. It's just fact that by in large people aren't interested in tiny men.

wasnt dana saying he wanted to cut whole division? This Dana guy is more inconsistent than my internet connection which claims
50 Mbps and get 2-4 Mbps

Dana White is stupid.

That's like saying:

"If you don't like Justin Bieber, then don't ever buy music again, you're a moron and you don't like music."

Sorry Dana... you can't shame me into caring about midget fighting.

Not so much about the size of the fighters,
Just that the fights sucks, no trashtalk, very one-sided fights

Cody vs TJ, TJ vs DC, Cody vs DC was awesome
Joana vs xxx is also fun because of the trashtalk etc

I’ll give you an example, I love the nba, not a fan of college basketball, I know people that are the opposite of me, I don’t go well then fuck you. People don’t say to me fuck you for only liking the nba, you’re not a real basketball fan
I don't watch much college bball either. I used to, but really anymore. NBA as much as possible. I like college football over NFL, and i have 2 teams in the pros i mostly watch.

Dana White's latest tweet:

"If you don't like me, you're a moron."

Dana White is stupid.

That's like saying:

"If you don't like Justin Bieber, then don't ever buy music again, you're a moron and you don't like music."

Sorry Dana... you can't shame me into caring about midget fighting.

Well the Biebs is pretty sweet so not a great example.

I also find it offensive when people badmouth flyweights. I'm not offended because I think it somehow affects me when other people don't like what I do like -- I'm offended because I feel like those fighters at 125 are so sick that they deserve for people to recognize them as such. People always talk about it being a weak division but I don't see the basis for saying that. The top guys there seem just as well-rounded and remarkable as at any other divisions. I think the fights are unique and I'd hate to not see them in the UFC.

Haters be damned, I actually give him props for being passionate and calling it like he sees it.
I'm surprised the likes show most people agree with you (very scientific study, lol)

I definitely agree. I always thought it was weird that everyone's so quick to call him a liar but nobody appreciated how often he told the truth, if anything, too bluntly.

Dana and the UFC have been exploiting "your not a real fan if you don't like XXX" for years whenever something is boring or sub standard.

Back