Dana to Flyweight haters:Don't ever buy our fights again. You're a moron. You don't like fighting.

You buy a ppv headlined by a midget or chick? Methinks not.
didn't say that, but if the rest of the card is really good, yes. Whether it's main or not, I watch the whole card. If a main event is great but the rest of the card is shit, same difference
Anyways, nice AV..grew up in early 80's listening to Maiden. Killers was an awesome album.
Faves--fear of the dark, hallowed be thy name, the trooper, and wasted years.

didn't say that, but if the rest of the card is really good, yes. Whether it's main or not, I watch the whole card. If a main event is great but the rest of the card is shit, same difference
Anyways, nice AV..grew up in early 80's listening to Maiden. Killers was an awesome album.
Faves--fear of the dark, hallowed be thy name, the trooper, and wasted years.

I liked trooper the first 5 million times I heard it; now, not so much.

With free hd streams readily available I'm surprised someone would pay for any of these watered cards, let alone one headlined by a manlet or chick.

lol UFC 152

Im sure Dana's just as bored of the flyweights these days {<jordan}

I also find it offensive when people badmouth flyweights. I'm not offended because I think it somehow affects me when other people don't like what I do like -- I'm offended because I feel like those fighters at 125 are so sick that they deserve for people to recognize them as such. People always talk about it being a weak division but I don't see the basis for saying that. The top guys there seem just as well-rounded and remarkable as at any other divisions. I think the fights are unique and I'd hate to not see them in the UFC.

I'm surprised the likes show most people agree with you (very scientific study, lol)

I definitely agree. I always thought it was weird that everyone's so quick to call him a liar but nobody appreciated how often he told the truth, if anything, too bluntly.

He def says shit before thinking sometimes, but that is actually one of the rare qualities I like about the guy. I mean I know there def isn't many, but I honestly like how sometimes he just speaks his mind. It's weird defending him like this, but of his many faults this I feel is not one of them......most times. Sometimes not so much haha

What a moron. Plenty of people buy cards for 1 or 2 particular fights. That's why they have main events. What does he care if the viewer doesn't care about other fights on the card? He seems to growing more and more childish as he ages, like when he ripped on the kid who was assaulted by Bisping, while having no idea what really happened. WME needs to can him already.

Thank you sir! There is a reason 125ers never headline a PPV......they don't sell compared to other divisions. Sorry but that's a fact. And why is 225 such a bad idea? There are tons of fighters who would fit nicely at that weight. Too big for 205 but too small to truly hang with guys who cut weight to get to 265.
225 is a horrendous suggestion, you will make HW more of a wasteland than it already is. like 90%+ HWs cna go to 225, a bunch will go to get the chance to get an easy title, and HW will only have, I don't know, ngannou and brock

So many triggered self-harming, self-hating Sherdorks here. They all just want to live vicariously through their 6'5 vessels of pure horsemeat, but can't when the GOAT is the same size as they are.
I've never had issues with GSP.

I liked trooper the first 5 million times I heard it; now, not so much.

With free hd streams readily available I'm surprised someone would pay for any of these watered cards, let alone one headlined by a manlet or chick.
maybe the people with no problem with a small guy with skill or a legit WMMA fighter? just because you are a moron doesn't mean everyone else wouldn't pay for that too, i'd prefer to see a DJ fight anyday over Conor Diaz 3

maybe the people with no problem with a small guy with skill or a legit WMMA fighter? just because you are a moron doesn't mean everyone else wouldn't pay for that too, i'd prefer to see a DJ fight anyday over Conor Diaz 3

Of course I'd expect this opinion from a woman, but you're by far in the minority, toots.

And there's no such thing as a legit wmma fighter, they're beneath the level of amateur men, but I don't presume they taught you this at yoga.

This is the only reason I stream UFC. I don't feel bad because I'm just doing what Dana told me to do

Of course I'd expect this opinion from a woman, but you're by far in the minority, toots.

And there's no such thing as a legit wmma fighter, they're beneath the level of amateur men, but I don't presume they taught you this at yoga.
first of all i'm not a woman

second you really think Derrick Lewis is more skilled than Joanna or Holly? that's really pathetic, i feel for you

"we will shut down the division"

Huh, you don't appreciate great talent or heart, Dana??

first of all i'm not a woman

second you really think Derrick Lewis is more skilled than Joanna or Holly? that's really pathetic, i feel for you

Of course you're a woman, cause only a chick would make these arguments. Stop pretending to be a man just so I take you seriously LOL.

Of course you're a woman, cause only a chick would make these arguments. Stop pretending to be a man just so I take you seriously LOL.
i think you'd be surprised with the fact that there's women out there with much more knowledge about this sport than you, but whatever, i have no reason to continue this shit with a misogynist

i think you'd be surprised with the fact that there's women out there with much more knowledge about this sport than you, but whatever, i have no reason to continue this shit with a misogynist

That's right, get back in the kitchen, bitch.

Back