Dana to Flyweight haters:Don't ever buy our fights again. You're a moron. You don't like fighting.

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Time stamped from an old conference:

Dana White said :
"Don't ever buy another one. I don't want your money. You're a moron. You don't like fighting, and you don't appreciate great talent or heart, if you didn't like that flyweight fight.

[Joseph Benavidez] fought his ass off tonight. Look at his face, going after a guy who is incredibly talented and picking him apart and moving and everything else. The kid never gave up. He went five strong rounds, and when I get on Twitter and I see that stuff, I get crazy man. It's just like, please, those of you who said that, I don't want your money."

Haters be damned, I actually give him props for being passionate and calling it like he sees it.

Not fair, you’re bringing up an old idiot statement he made, not a new idiot statement he made and there are plenty of those

Dana despises DJ more than any fan could
Because he has to write him those huge checks with DJ bringing in 50 viewers at best

What a surprise....Dana White is a gaslighting asshat.

STFU you dumb noob

Haters be damned, I actually give him props for being passionate and calling it like he sees it.
I’ll give you an example, I love the nba, not a fan of college basketball, I know people that are the opposite of me, I don’t go well then fuck you. People don’t say to me fuck you for only liking the nba, you’re not a real basketball fan

Coming from the man who threatened to scrap the entire division. Which IMO they should.

I’ll give you an example, I love the nba, not a fan of college basketball, I know people that are the opposite of me, I don’t go well then fuck you. People don’t say to me fuck you for only liking the nba, you’re not a real basketball fan

Honestly, not the smartest business move to make, but he has been this way for years and years. I have to give him props for being like fine, don't like it, don't buy it. He has even stated that every PPV is not for everybody. I does not expect people to buy every single PPV, etc and not every event is meant for everybody to watch.

well he is right, if you guys can't appreciate the skills of DJ, Cejudo and Joe B you aren't real MMA fans, maybe you guys is regional level shows where you can watch 2 HW brawlers punching each other in face non stop with no skill whatsoever

and i'm not one of DJ diehard fans who thinks he is the currently GOAT

most DJ fights are, in reality, more fun fights than Conor-Diaz 2

says the man who threatened to eliminate the division? But THE FANS are the idiots for not liking flyweight.

says the man who threatened to eliminate the division? But THE FANS are the idiots for not liking flyweight.
he's a promoter, the supposed reason for eliminating this division was FLW numbers, not because he doesn't like FLW fights, he probably does since Dana is a passionate fan, different from at least 1/2 sherdoggers it seems

You are not a true b ball fan.

he's a promoter, the supposed reason for eliminating this division was FLW numbers, not because he doesn't like FLW fights, he probably does since Dana is a passionate fan, different from at least 1/2 sherdoggers it seems
I totally understand, it's just silly how often he flip flops on issues. I personally like flyweight fights, the top level guys have serious skills. It's not gonna help his numbers to tell fans to not buy fights if they don't like 125ers
EDIT: props for owning your shame for the Rose/JJ fight. A lot of people would have just made a new account. I like your style.

Funny because the UFC was looking to sell the whole FLW division a few months ago lmao

Back