• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana to Flyweight haters:Don't ever buy our fights again. You're a moron. You don't like fighting.

I totally understand, it's just silly how often he flip flops on issues. I personally like flyweight fights, the top level guys have serious skills. It's not gonna help his numbers to tell fans to not buy fights if they don't like 125ers
no doubt, i think his approach to this case was veeery stupid and my guess is he probably said that in the heat of the moment, without really thinking about

agree about FLW fights too, i think the only problem of that division is that there's a big gap between skills of the top guys like Joe B, Cejudo and DJ and the other ones, but it should go away in some years because as far as i know FLW is the youngest division in age, a lot of young and promising guys there like Baby Pettis, Moreno, Borg, Pantoja etc

no doubt, i think his approach to this case was veeery stupid and my guess is he probably said that in the heat of the moment, without really thinking about

agree about FLW fights too, i think the only problem of that division is that there's a big gap between skills of the top guys like Joe B, Cejudo and DJ and the other ones, but it should go away in some years because as far as i know FLW is the youngest division in age, a lot of young and promising guys there like Baby Pettis, Moreno, Borg, Pantoja etc
Yup, every sport gets better with age... the more time a division exists, the more talent it will accumulate. It's also possible that MM is just such a transcendant talent that once he ages out of his prime we will have some serious competition. He is just clearly a level above right now (obviously)

lol didn't Dana threaten once he was going to cancel the whole division if DJ didn't fight TJ.

I've been to 6 ufcs (& strikeforce). Flew from Australia to Vegas for 4 of them.

Spent enough money on ufc to say i hate Flyweights & MM bores the shit out of me.

Anything below Bantamweight sucks. No power or edge of seat excitement. Deal with it.

this is a example of a complete moron, 2 terrible suggestions with only 10 words congratulations

<Y2JSmirk>bork1}

Thank you sir! There is a reason 125ers never headline a PPV......they don't sell compared to other divisions. Sorry but that's a fact. And why is 225 such a bad idea? There are tons of fighters who would fit nicely at that weight. Too big for 205 but too small to truly hang with guys who cut weight to get to 265.

Thank you sir! There is a reason 125ers never headline a PPV......they don't sell compared to other divisions. Sorry but that's a fact. And why is 225 such a bad idea? There are tons of fighters who would fit nicely at that weight. Too big for 205 but too small to truly hang with guys who cut weight to get to 265.
LHW and HW are the most shallow divisions in UFC and you want a in-between, fucking terrible idea, almost no one is small to HW and big to LHW, name 5 legit fighters

The only reason is because HW is shallow......that doesn't stop 125 from existing now does it!? Facts are facts and people aren't paying to watch two 125lb men fight.....in any sport. Not even boxing is selling 125ers.

No problem Dana - way ahead of you.

Pay for some high level competition cheap ass...
Whos the next contender? Some CAN from target or a competitor on TUF after a crueling tournament and less than a month to fight the champ?
Fu

Ummmmm you need people to buy the ufc fights lol

Back