Cyborg: "I'm tired of working for a company that wants to hide me more than promote me."

Dude they made they division for you. If they really didn't want to promote you they would have never made this division in the first place. Be happy you are going to be the womens UFC's 145 champ.

that post is your imagination

It is post #34 in this thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...from-being-goat.3557529/page-2#post-131212423. It was lazy of you to deny your own word without first deleting them. Hurry, hurry, go edit your post.

quote-if-you-find-yourself-in-a-hole-stop-digging-will-rogers-262679.jpg

Oh Cyborg still complaining about something. Even if she was on that poster she would still find something to complain about. She's grown enormously annoying over the last few years.

I have never wanted anyone to just go away as badly as I do with her. Please shut the fuck up already

She has a point. Dana and the UFC shits on her sooooo much. I don't get it. She's constantly picked on and bullied.

Why'd UFC even sign her if they're going to treat her like shit? They know she's valuable, other wise they wouldn't have been paying half her salary when she fought at Invicta.

As much as I'd like her to stay in the UFC and watch her fight the best possible women as they build up 145 division, sometimes I think it's better if she fights somewhere else where she's appreciated... unfortunately the only other option is low-rent Bellator, which I'm not that big of a fan of.

At this point, good riddance. I'm tired of her wanting to destroy smaller flabby soccer moms, rather than face someone who could head kick the fuck out of her.

Didn't her Invicta ppv sell like 10k or some similar shitty number?

She needs to understand she's nothing without the ufc.

Also very smart to become champion and get get caught up with the championship clause if she's unhappy and might want to leave.
Lol another sherdogger enamored with ppv numbers.

She should publicly thank Ronda for the fact that she's in the UFC in the first place.

I like watching her fight but man does she complain a lot, I used to work with a guy that complained a lot and you could tell it would irk the boss and he was eventually let so so Cyborg should be happy the UFC has stuck by her

Never bite the hand that feeds you
Indeed, the UFC would never do anything unfair or underhanded, they would never favor one fighter over another or say one thing and then do another. No one has any right to criticize the UFC about anything. DO NOT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU. Because they are perfectly just and only have your best interest as a fighter. Don't question such divine benevolence that the UFC selflessly bestows upon its lowly, ignorant and misguided workers.

Cyborg. :rolleyes:

Shut up please (don't hit me) and just try and play nice.

Didn't her Invicta ppv sell like 10k or some similar shitty number?

She needs to understand she's nothing without the ufc.

Also very smart to become champion and get get caught up with the championship clause if she's unhappy and might want to leave.

Did Invicta have PPV?

Back