Cyborg: "I'm tired of working for a company that wants to hide me more than promote me."

she is incredibly annoying.

They made an entire division for her and she complained she needed more time...

Sigh, why am I not surprised that she thinks she deserves a red carpet

Good fighter, not very bright

and yet again, she will be fighting a 135'er. there aren't enough fit in shape skilled fighting women who weigh 170ish lbs to make a division. (i'm guessing 145'ers cut from 165 or 170 as 135'ers cut from around 155)

Every time this person opens her mouth. I dislike her just a little more.

She's the most dishonest fighter in WMMA history. Her, and Hendricks really need to get together.

The resulting offspring would likely be the saltiest, most dishonest, most overrated, self entitled, biggest delusional excuse machine, in all of MMA history.

If abuse of PEDs hasn't turned her womb into a barren wasteland, that is.

Her playing this victim role, really makes me sick.

I don't know if it would require a miracle, or not. But, I hope Megan beats this clown. And, she then just withers into obscurity.

That's the only thing she actually DESERVES. She's fuckin earned it.

Cut the crap. She is no more guilty or innocent that most of the mma fighters pre USADA and currently in other non tested organizations.

Stop being selective in your judgement.

I think it's because they could scrap that fight from the card, and they would sell the exact same number of ppv buys. It's the same reason they don't put Jon Anik on the poster; he'll be there, I'm not upset about it, but nobody cares.

The UFC hates her so much, that when her opponent drops out, rather than just dumping the fight and the division, they find her a replacement. Not only is it a replacement fighter, it is a 135lb fighter, who happens to be the one female fighter Sean Shelby hates more than just about anyone: Tonya Evinger. Yeah, the UFC hates her so much.

Back