Cyborg: "I'm tired of working for a company that wants to hide me more than promote me."

accomplishments = ppv sales ? Are you an idiot ? She made a name for herself after beating Gina you casual , people like you are making post about her and mind you she only fought once in the ufc

She fought TWICE
& you are calling others "casuals"?

Cris complaining shes got no exposure on the official 214 poster:

Damn Cris, i like you but quit being such a b**** Always friggin complainin about something!

I used to work in graphic design. Posters flyers etc. There's no way you could add Cyborg to this poster without it messing up the composition. Bones and DC are framed perfectly. The idea was designed to 2 fighters.

Maybe the UFC are fucking with Cyborg, but this poster is not proof of that.

It's a special kind of promotion.

monsterattheend.jpg

Lol if it's not one thing it's another with this chick

Also lol at Dana for making Jones/DC the headliner after saying he can't trust the fight actually happening

All her dreams are coming true and Cyborg is still whining. Life is not greener on the other side in this case.

Cyborg had a whole division created just for her ffs. While I agree she gets a lot of hypocritical hate and Dana's and Rogan's 'jokes' about her having a dick or looking like Wanderlei Silva are extremely disrespectful and demeaning, she can't really complain about not being promoted lol.

I think everybody is tired of Cyborg's whining and sense of entitlement.

Didn't her Invicta ppv sell like 10k or some similar shitty number?

She needs to understand she's nothing without the ufc.

Also very smart to become champion and get get caught up with the championship clause if she's unhappy and might want to leave.
I don't think Invicta has ever done PPV?

Cyborg had a whole division created just for her ffs. While I agree she gets a lot of hypocritical hate and Dana's and Rogan's 'jokes' about her having a dick or looking like Wanderlei Silva are extremely disrespectful and demeaning, she can't really complain about not being promoted lol.

I think everybody is tired of Cyborg's whining and sense of entitlement.
Totally with you. Especially complaining about this fucking card. Kind of insulting of her to think that DC & Jones wont sell it as well as it would with her face on the fucking poster. It will be just fine. People barely even see those fucking things. If she isn't featured in the commercials then that's a different story... But also more likely since the main event is DC & Jones...lol. Even though I guarantee she'll get a goddamn mention. She still wont be satisfied with it.

I don't think Invicta has ever done PPV?

They have. They did one with Cyborg vs Conen.
Thought they were going to make big money with the "women goat fighter" ended up selling 9000 ppvs..
Its online not cable /tv ppvs.

Thought they were going to make big money with the "women goat fighter" ended up selling 9000 ppvs..
<mma4>

Ballsy of them.

Back