Cyborg: "I'm tired of working for a company that wants to hide me more than promote me."

No. I've been trying to tell youguys for months. This division is because the UFC feel they can capitalize on Kayla Harrison.

Lol. No it's not.

Wrong IDIOT....if she broke the rules she wouldnt be allowed to fight

She did break the rules. She failed to inform USADA ahead of time that she was medicating with a banned substance. That's why they issued her a small suspension, even with the RTUE. Know the situation if you're gonna attempt to defend someone.

The UFC offered to pay for her to have a professional help her make 135. They later subsidized her career while she fought with another promotion, which as far as I know is completely unprecedented. They then made two catchweight fights for her to allow her to fight in the UFC and eventually formed a division soley to showcase her.

The UFC has bent over backwards for her numerous times in the past four or five years. Outside of Rousey and McGregor, there aren't many UFC fighters who have been treated more favorably by the UFC in that time frame. And for a girl with only two or three good wins.

A much better question is what has Cyborg done for the UFC?

denzelboom.gif

the ufc is a promotion itself , what's the point of being in an organization if they're not even promoting you? They fail at their job , why is that hard to comprehend with people?

I think we found Broke Dick Ray Elbe's Sherdogger account.

They should just scrap the division and send on her way.
Filgn1s_d.jpg

So you admit you're not a fan of the fighters but the ufc itself? I hope all that shilling is paying those bills !

Lol, you are ridiculous.
Literally nobody is agreeing with your shilling and everyone is taking turns laughing at you and cyborg.

I don't know if you work for cyroid directly or if someone e just hired you, but you need to be replaced. It's almost like they hired you to make guyborg and her fans look retarded and pathetic.

....wait! That's it! Reverse shilling! You were a plant from the UFC all along! I should have known earlier, nobody can be as lame as you on accident.

Lol, you are ridiculous.
Literally nobody is agreeing with your shilling and everyone is taking turns laughing at you and cyborg.

I don't know if you work for cyroid directly or if someone e just hired you, but you need to be replaced. It's almost like they hired you to make guyborg and her fans look retarded and pathetic.

....wait! That's it! Reverse shilling! You were a plant from the UFC all along! I should have known earlier, nobody can be as lame as you on accident.
you look more retarded hating on a fighter who gives no shits about you, so there's that. Doesn't change the fact you're an ufc shill and I wouldn't be surprised if you cried when they go down in the dumper. I mean if they're not paying you , what's the purpose? You look pathetic you're dismissed

Cool story bro

Go away troll

Crying 'troll' is not an argument, troll. Cyborg failed a drug test for a steroid masking agent. There would be no reason to issue a retroactive TUE to somebody that did not fail.

you look more retarded hating on a fighter who gives no shits about you, so there's that. Doesn't change the fact you're an ufc shill and I wouldn't be surprised if you cried when they go down in the dumper. I mean if they're not paying you , what's the purpose? You look pathetic you're dismissed

Wait, am I a shill or not? Make up your mind. I know your celebrity crush is both a man and a woman, but I can't be two things at once like it.

Lol talks about fight history, brings up cyborg doing roids while trying dismiss Jones failed drug test. You can't have it both ways buddy, cyborg beat who they can give her , is it her fault Ronda ducked her in strikeforce? If you're gonna shit on cyborg for taking "roids" , better shit on Jones and Anderson too

Here's you on a different thread currently on Sherdog's front page:
Till people can prove otherwise, any fighter that gets caught roiding is a bitch in my eyes, if they're so good why use peds???

She should go to Bellator so she can complain in the Worldwide section.

She can be annoying sometimes but it's always interesting to watch her fights PEDs or no PEDs. I bet even the invested haters wanna see her fighting :p

All she does is complain, so sick of her.

I think the best thing for you guys to do right now is to just put this "Underdog bjj jp" on ignore.
Think about it. Either this person is trolling, or worst case scenario he/she is serious. It's very obvious you can't reason with him/her, weather it's because of real delusions or the person just trolling for attention who knows or cares.

She's hard to like. I enjoy seeing her beat people up but she never stops complaining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back