Cyborg: "I'm tired of working for a company that wants to hide me more than promote me."

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cris complaining shes got no exposure on the official 214 poster:

Damn Cris, i like you but quit being such a b**** Always friggin complainin about something!

She should be grateful that she is even allowed to fight in UFC.

They should just scrap the division and send on her way.

Lol if it's not one thing it's another with this chick

Also lol at Dana for making Jones/DC the headliner after saying he can't trust the fight actually happening

Her match up is nothing compared to DC vs Jones. She doesn't belong on the poster

She makes Ronda Rousey look like a good person. I hope Anderson KHTFO.

I like watching her fight but man does she complain a lot, I used to work with a guy that complained a lot and you could tell it would irk the boss and he was eventually let so so Cyborg should be happy the UFC has stuck by her

Never bite the hand that feeds you

Womanderlei just got the fight she wanted and she's STILL complaining???

Didn't the UFC create a weight division especially for her?

It's a poster to advertise the main event and it looks amazing. Don't ruin it with Cyborg's mug. There's no space for any other fighters on it, anyways.

as a fan of the cyborg and disgusted by how the UFC treats her, I'd say that's not a good complaint. Jones vs Cormier 2 is like a million times more relevant than any WMMA fight and it makes total sense for the company to take that angle in the card promotion. I can see from her point of view these things are piling up but she has her division and she has her title shot, so maybe STFU a little bit.

Cris complaining shes got no exposure on the official 214 poster:

Damn Cris, i like you but quit being such a b**** Always friggin complainin about something!

I honestly think she has a sub-80 IQ, at this point. For her to think she should be included on the poster with those two, is mind-boggling. I am beginning to think she's just not very smart, which causes me to judge her less harshly. If she's a moron, how can we expect her to do things that a moron wouldn't do?

Didn't her Invicta ppv sell like 10k or some similar shitty number?

She needs to understand she's nothing without the ufc.

Also very smart to become champion and get get caught up with the championship clause if she's unhappy and might want to leave.

Didn't her Invicta ppv sell like 10k or some similar shitty number?

She needs to understand she's nothing without the ufc.

Also very smart to become champion and get get caught up with the championship clause if she's unhappy and might want to leave.

To be fair, 10k for an Invicta card is probably good. But it's true that Cyborg hasn't proven that she's a major draw or anything.

I think that's a dumb thing to complain about. She could have fought to get her own card if it was so important

Obviously you aren't going to be the main attraction here Cyborg..

That being said, she's a beast and I'm looking forward to watching another brutal beatdown

I honestly think she has a sub-80 IQ, at this point. For her to think she should be included on the poster with those two, is mind-boggling. I am beginning to think she's just not very smart, which causes me to judge her less harshly. If she's a moron, how can we expect her to do things that a moron wouldn't do?

Lol , I think ignorance is bliss for her. As far as I'm concerned she is a sideshow , she maybe dominant but a large number of fans will say so what , because they all assume she is roided out of her mind.

Back