Law Substitute teacher KO's student for using racial slur

Do you want to arm blue haired teachers who see missgendering as on the same level as assault?
Laughing...whos to say they aren't already carrying guns.......There are already 32 states that allow it with provisions.

Almost impressive how America has one word to control a part of the population. Just say the word and the person becomes aggressive immediately. i don't think there's a similar word anywhere that has that effect.
walk into a bar & call a stranger a fuckin’ cunt. bet your ass someone gets aggressive w/ you real quick.

I think the teacher will get an N word pass here, in that he heard it and immediately became enraged. It's a response practically encoded on DNA strands at this point. Kid fucked up and shouldn't have said it.

I think the teacher will get an N word pass here, in that he heard it and immediately became enraged. It's a response practically encoded on DNA strands at this point. Kid fucked up and shouldn't have said it.
That's no excuse for a person not being able to control their emotions especially an adult....Why act like something that someone calls you...If you aren't that then you should take no offense.

lol, nobody cares about being called that.
I love Saltine, Mayo and Cracker....But I grew up watching my favorite shows like The Jeffersons and Sanford and Son and my favorite characters said Honky all the time...I just laughed.

lol, nobody cares about being called that.
i’ve been posting on sherdog long enough to know there is a sad amount of tough guys who would absolutely get their nipples in a twist if someone called them a coward to their face.

I love Saltine, Mayo and Cracker....But I grew up watching my favorite shows like The Jeffersons and Sanford and Son and my favorite characters said Honky all the time...I just laughed.
that's the whole point. any "slur" i've ever heard against white people is just funny to me. words that hold no power.

i’ve been posting on sherdog long enough to know there is a sad amount of tough guys who would absolutely get their nipples in a twist if someone called them a coward to their face.
sure, but they can be of all races. nothing white-specific about it.

If you're not a Coward you shouldn't be offended...The only time you would get offended if you were actually what they were calling you.

sure, but they can be of all races. nothing white-specific about it.
c’mon now, don’t move the goalposts & just agree that insulting someone to their face will likely lead to an aggressive response. especially insults that are coded in power dynamics. nobody likes being made to feel less than. aggressive language typically begets aggressive responses.

Almost impressive how America has one word to control a part of the population. Just say the word and the person becomes aggressive immediately. i don't think there's a similar word anywhere that has that effect.
In the rest of the world it takes two words. Your mother.

c’mon now, don’t move the goalposts & just agree that insulting someone to their face will likely lead to an aggressive response. especially insults that are coded in power dynamics. nobody likes being made to feel less than. aggressive language typically begets aggressive responses.
what goalpost was moved? this was about using the N word and how it generates an immediate violent reaction, and how there's nothing similar for other races.
you came with the "coward" example, which can be used against any race.
and now you're saying i'm moving goalsposts when it's YOU that are doing that making it about "insults" and not what i meant originally, the racial-specific insults.

Back