Crocodiles found in Florida

I guess crocs and native gators would naturally be competitors? How would this affect the gator population?

American Crocs are usually south of Rio Grande, and all along that coast, while Gators are just north. I believe they actually occupy opposite banks of that river. I learned that from Brazie Bend State Park near Houston. I is a big open gator swamp. I remember the attendant there saying something about the salinity of the water or something. Gators need very fresh water.

we have a 7 foot gator plus her babies at my job

sometimes when im outside net the water checking glass and carts, i hear movement behind me and walk away

not going to get dragged into water over checking if carts are complete lol

When are we gonna get the penis crocodile?
Gharial_san_diego.jpg

p1010174.jpg

gharial.jpg

Honestly the invasive species that causes the most damage in Fl are the wild hogs. By far the worst, Nile crocs have been found, multiple species of caiman have been found. Some have been released intentionally and others by natural disasters (Andrew was responsible for the majority of burms in FL).

Also fuck monkeys

How is Hurricane Andrew responsible for the homeless population in Florida.

I'm ok with threads like this, it's the can this kill this threads that are fucking stupid.

@mjmj pacu are very closely related to piranhas.

Hey, who wins between 1000 piranhas vs a great white vs a saltwater croc? Lol.

Lol at fk monkeys...
I live close to the Potomac river and snakeheads are dominating everything. With no natural predators they just breed, eat everything, and grow really big. They even host numerous snakehead bow fishing tournaments throughout the year now because there are so many. The only plus side is that they are absolutely delicious.

When I was a young boy I thought all fish were cute little things. I was wrong. There's some straight monsters swimming around the waters. 100+ lb monsters with Greg and everything. Some of those things are horrifying looking.

When are we gonna get the penis crocodile?
Gharial_san_diego.jpg

p1010174.jpg

gharial.jpg

I've always thought those things were hilarious looking.

we have a 7 foot gator plus her babies at my job

sometimes when im outside net the water checking glass and carts, i hear movement behind me and walk away

not going to get dragged into water over checking if carts are complete lol

What's your job because I don't get any of what you're talking about here? ;)

What carts?

What's your job because I don't get any of what you're talking about here? ;)

What carts?
i work at a glass factory...sometimes after we build the windows, and put them in carts to deliver to the assembly line, we check them to make sure its all correct and everythings going to the right area

Can't they just have a free for all on those and shoot at will? Shouldn't harm the eco-system since they're not supposed to be there anyway.

but...its florida....who cares?

literally the bhole of america.

crocs, gators, they all the same.

Back