Crocodiles found in Florida

Florida gonna Florida. Just wait till the crocs get on some Bath Salts...

They do have incredible chompers, but I find it highly unlikely that pacu have ever bitten off any testicles.
I don't think they can get their mouth open enough to take a teste

Honestly the invasive species that causes the most damage in Fl are the wild hogs. By far the worst, Nile crocs have been found, multiple species of caiman have been found. Some have been released intentionally and others by natural disasters (Andrew was responsible for the majority of burms in FL).

Also fuck monkeys

Andrew was responsible for the lion fish invasion as well

what location is more terrifying? florida or australia? i honestly think it's a toss-up.

what location is more terrifying? florida or australia? i honestly think it's a toss-up.

OZ has a shitload more poisonous creatures, but Flo has way more crazy humans.

The wilderness is only half of what gives FL its dangerous reputation. The ppl are the other half.

Aussieland may have more lethal creatures but FL has more looney ppl so it evens out I guess.

I waiting for some dick to release some Nile Perch into the lakes down there they already got Goliath Groupers in brackish waters there it would make for a good syfy movie.

I thought american crocs did naturally occur in southern tip of Florida. Maybe the storm brought them over from South America.

They do have incredible chompers, but I find it highly unlikely that pacu have ever bitten off any testicles.

Jeremy Wade does an episode with them on river monsters. Thought it was possible after he started catching them with meat I believe.

The Africa Killer Bees never really took over the U.S. like they were predicting 20-25 years ago. There was some defentie mini panic back years ago about the Killer bees just spreading everywhere by the early 2000s and then bees started to become less and less over the years in general. Dont get me wrong the killer bees are still there and can fuck you up like that article said.

The Africa Killer Bees never really took over the U.S. like they were predicting 20-25 years ago. There was some defentie mini panic back years ago about the Killer bees just spreading everywhere by the early 2000s and then bees started to become less and less over the years in general. Dont get me wrong the killer bees are still there and can fuck you up like that article said.
You know what I hate about killer bees? They're so tiny and innocent looking. How do I know what bees to bully now?!

Honestly the invasive species that causes the most damage in Fl are the wild hogs. By far the worst, Nile crocs have been found, multiple species of caiman have been found. Some have been released intentionally and others by natural disasters (Andrew was responsible for the majority of burms in FL).

Also fuck monkeys
Lol at fk monkeys...
I live close to the Potomac river and snakeheads are dominating everything. With no natural predators they just breed, eat everything, and grow really big. They even host numerous snakehead bow fishing tournaments throughout the year now because there are so many. The only plus side is that they are absolutely delicious.

I thought american crocs did naturally occur in southern tip of Florida. Maybe the storm brought them over from South America.

That's one hell of a storm. Also, the Nile is in Africa.

I guess crocs and native gators would naturally be competitors? How would this affect the gator population?

Back