Crocodiles found in Florida

So older story, but this one blows my mind. Apparently every now and then, crocodiles are being caught in Florida. Not pussy American crocodiles. I'm talking about Nile crocs.

These motherfuckers.

nile-croco_624.jpg

Nile-crocodile-1.jpg

Yeah those things. So I guess private keepers have either released them on purpose or they escaped, but the fact remains that they are in our waters at this very minute. If we caught a few, how many more haven't we caught? Between these things and Burmese pythons, Florida is in the middle of a takeover.

@Zookeeper Gabe

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...sive-invasive-species-found-florida/84643472/

SO alligators?

Yes, alligators have distinctly rounded snouts while crocodiles have very pointed snouts. Plus their territory isn't exactly the same, so you will either have one or the other usually.

Unless one goes sneaking into the others hood.
800px-American_Alligator_among_American_Crocodiles.JPG

And if found out he must fight free.
IIptziY.jpg

Gator, Caiman and Croc
sol_croc5.jpg

9318a3bae81cfbc780809b7cef84bc06--american-crocodile-baby-crocodile.jpg

Last edited:
See gators are tougher than they look. I went down to the everglades and walked nearly on top of a large gator. That puss didnt do shit. Also you see flat ones all over the freeway.
1327430311_cat_slaps_alligator.gif

You mofuckas got wild monkeys??

Edit- shit you do!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...onkeys-roam-florida-silver-springs/103830122/

Why the fuck is nobody talking about this? Florida is turning into damned Africa.

"The monkeys, who live in groups, or troops, usually avoid people, but they can become aggressive if they feel their turf is threatened."

That's a blatant lie. Rhesus monkeys live in many populated areas in India. They have no problem coming into houses to search for food and water.

What? Now I've lost the ability to distinguish the two. I always thought alligators = North America and crocodiles = everywhere else.

Fuck me.

tumblr_lr7uirarxw1qb25dg.jpg.cf.jpg

Here, maybe this will help.

SO alligators?

No, crocodiles. Do people really not know that there are American crocodiles and American alligators in the United States?

"The monkeys, who live in groups, or troops, usually avoid people, but they can become aggressive if they feel their turf is threatened."

That's a blatant lie. Rhesus monkeys live in many populated areas in India. They have no problem coming into houses to search for food and water.

Yeah I was watching a video the other day of the rhesus monkeys that were released on an island in Florida that's a state park, but they wound up swimming to mainland. Now they are kind of dicks to people. They were chasing this family away from a walking trail. Hissing and shit.

Back