Conor says he has a trilogy-fight with Nate Diaz waiting in the UFC

How exactly are people OK with this fight being for the LW title??

Mystic Mac spoke, bet the house on the Fourst round

It's true. They're 1-1. We need to know who is the better man. A triology is in order. This time it will be a LW bout for the title. Isn't Nate like #6 or something anyways?

This time Conor will outbox Nate even more.
The McUFC is fucked beyond repair.
:(

Title defense against nate (off a loss), or non title fight (likely).. lets just keep holding up the division for no particularly good reason lol

MMA has gone down further than I thought if the MMA world would rather see that again than demand Mc defend the frikken belt.
Finally, FINALLY, someone besides me said it
If Conor's first fight back is a LW defense against Nate fucking Diaz, the guy who hasn't fought in a year I'm done with this fucking joke of a company
Testify

Would be nice to see him finally defend against Diaz.

LMAO cherry picking Nate after already holding up the division would be downright criminal, and you HAVE TO be a Conor mcnugget fan to actually say seomthing so stupid.

LMAO cherry picking Nate after already holding up the division would be downright criminal, and you HAVE TO be a Conor mcnugget fan to actually say seomthing so stupid.
I think it was a joke but you can't tell these days when Conor fans seriously think this way

SARCASM bro.

No way UFC allow Nate to fight for a title. If he won he would be a disastrous champion.

Stop watching. Please. This attitude is killing the sport.

It's like saying the world series doesn't matter in baseball, the stanley cup doesn't matter in hockey.. laughable. why else do you compete?!

Conor vs Nate @ 155 for the title would be huge. I'm down for it.

Would be hilarious if Nate hedge jumped all the number 1 contenders after being out all this time then beat Conor and became champion. How fucked up would that be..

Back