Conor says he has a trilogy-fight with Nate Diaz waiting in the UFC

Wife made bacon wrapped corn with dinner. The corn was marinated in mesquite marinade for a few hours before being wrapped in bacon. Then put all that mess in foil and grilled for a bit. They were off the chain! I'd watch Nate slap Conor around some more, but I'm kind of Conored out.
End of thread!

So he's saying he'll be p4p boxing king when he beats Floyd and then he'll fight Nate in the UFC?

If he really thinks he'll beat Floyd there's no way he's coming back to the UFC to fight for 3 million when he can fight the winner of GGG-Canelo for 100 million or so
At this point even if he has a good showing against Mayweather, Paulie is a 30 million dollar fight and probably a lot more if he beats Floyd.

Kind of hope he does fight Nate just to see the seethe. To be honest I actually think Nate might be a tougher fight for him than Khabib or Fergusson.

I guess I'm in the minority because Diaz is the last fight I want to see Conor waste his time with. He could fight Ferg, Khabib, Gaethje, GSP, Woodley, Holloway, PMP, etc. All are much more interesting than either Diaz, a fight that really shouldn't have happened in the first place.

I don't want to see the Superbowl if its just randomly selected teams that matchup well for fun. People want the best to compete against the best, the entire idea of competition is to determine who's #1.

Thats why they compete during the season, to see who goes to the playoffs, and the best two teams rise from that secondary competition to create a champion.

Money fights are fun, but they should be the exception, not the rule. If you completely eradicate the sporting side of it, MMA is just a spectacle. That is the reason we don't get taken seriously, and are largely ignored by the general public. I'd much rather see MMA get a seat at the table.

It's not a once-or-twice a year circus act spectacle people should tune in occasionally. It should be a sport, among other professional sports, where the best compete to crown champions.
You must have LOVED early Bellator, LOL!

Back