Conor says he has a trilogy-fight with Nate Diaz waiting in the UFC

VVarhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And it's possibly going to be his next fight.

timestamped.

Would be nice to see him finally defend against Diaz.

Everyone knows interim belts mean fuck all, but at least they should be a guaranteed shitle tot.

I will watch a third fight. The 1st two were some of the best fights in years. " Don't be scared homie" !!! And hopefully a title defense.

So he's saying he'll be p4p boxing king when he beats Floyd and then he'll fight Nate in the UFC?

If he really thinks he'll beat Floyd there's no way he's coming back to the UFC to fight for 3 million when he can fight the winner of GGG-Canelo for 100 million or so

Well, one of the few times where an interim title is given out correctly if Conor is gonna keep not defending his title

Wife made bacon wrapped corn with dinner. The corn was marinated in mesquite marinade for a few hours before being wrapped in bacon. Then put all that mess in foil and grilled for a bit. They were off the chain! I'd watch Nate slap Conor around some more, but I'm kind of Conored out.

And it's possibly going to be his next fight.

timestamped.

I fucking LOVE that Conor is finally calling out Floyd on all his shenanigans. If you remember in the Maidana fight, he pulled the biggest pussy move ever by insisting he could not wear horse hair gloves, had to wear the gloves he wanted and ended up paying him 1.5 million.

Floyd is like Jones: terrified of losing and stacks the deck against his opponents. All his past opponents were just happy to be there, shy, quiet, humble and no one gave it to him, so it is amazing to see Conor let him have it finally in public.

Last edited:
Oh you mean Connor wants to avoid defending a belt for the 1000000 time? In other news...grass is green.

Just officially strip him already. Fighting Diaz in November/December would mean that the LW title would not be defended in 1.5 years. Conor should get a TS when/if he returns to the LW division.

I would watch it and live it but he has a date with the winner of Lee/Ferg first

It's true. They're 1-1. We need to know who is the better man. A triology is in order. This time it will be a LW bout for the title. Isn't Nate like #6 or something anyways?

This time Conor will outbox Nate even more.

So he's saying he'll be p4p boxing king when he beats Floyd and then he'll fight Nate in the UFC?

If he really thinks he'll beat Floyd there's no way he's coming back to the UFC to fight for 3 million when he can fight the winner of GGG-Canelo for 100 million or so
read between the lines - at this point he should just be honest and say I'll do my best, lose, but I won because I'm cashing a big ass check despite being a bum in the world of boxing.

#bumversionofmayorga

....so Conor will fight two semi retired fighters in a row???

doesn't want to defend his title AGAIN?

QUACK

Just officially strip him already. Fighting Diaz in November/December would mean that the LW title would not be defended in 1.5 years. Conor should get a TS when/if he returns to the LW division.

Well I think its safe to assume the fight would be at LW. Conor already said a third fight would be at LW with Nate.....which would be a title defense.

Back