Conor McGregor, amazing dad/family man. How can you h8?

Also, dat "someone to hold your umbrella for you" money

Edit: Since apparently people like @Shaddows are retarded, this is a video not just a picture

@McGreggornator @McgreGOATsLeft @mcgoatp4p#1 @MCGREGOR 49-1 @KONE @Myrddin Wild @Hardkore @Bjjpitbull8 @MonkeyGirl @Mcgregor's UFC @mcgregorfanboy @Mcgregorian @McGrubie

i get way more hyped watched christening than mma fights tbh. good use of his time. i would have never thought of using my infant as publicity either, im sure that couldnt possibly go wrong

His kid is 4 months old...way to soon to talk about how fantastic a family man he is. He has 17 years 8 months to go...lets not excape reality, huh?

Some people will just reject anything that is popular. They only listen to indie music and drink craft beer. They call themselves MMA fans not UFC fans etc.

I'm sure Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong-il, and Donald Trump was amazing dads/family men too

Yeah, that's why all their kids turned out so well adjusted, right? Fathers of the years, huh?

Yeah, that's why all their kids turned out so well adjusted, right? Fathers of the years, huh?
Product of their environment I'm sure Mini Conor will be out starching other toddlers in no time.

In the video you can clearly see how much love and happiness his child is bringing him. Their is not one indication of him being a bad father. But somehow the haters can skew this too being a good father isn't about money or what you do on social media, mcnuthuggers blah blah. Pretty pathetic. We watched a positive and happy video which would leave anyone inclined to believe he loves his child greatly.

I just don't care. I don't care how good a dad Anderson or Cro Cop or DC is. I don't care to know much about the lives of people that I don't know personally, much less promote them to other perfect strangers.

I find it somewhat strange that you'd do that.

Last edited:
His kid is 4 months old...way to soon to talk about how fantastic a family man he is. He has 17 years 8 months to go...lets not excape reality, huh?
Being a great father and family man reaches well beyond 18 years , schmuck

Find a man that will look at you like Conor looks at Dee and you'll find happiness, sherdoggers:

grbr1A8.jpg

A lot of churches here won't baptise/christen the baby if the mother is unmarried

I'm sure Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong-il, and Donald Trump was amazing dads/family men too
Did you just compare Conor to Hussein and Kim Jong-il? What is wrong with you?

You guys are so incredibly bitter living vicariously through these guys.

I'm not a fan of Conor, but I don't hate the guy either. At the end of the day I'm sure he's a great dude. I like watching him fight and appreciate his career. It's more so his sack swinging fan club and some of his shenanigans like holding up divisions, etc. that annoys me more than anything. I think a lot of long time fight fans feel the same way.

Well this thread turned to shit real fast.

cool vid. Good to see Conor in that light.

Back