Conor McGregor, amazing dad/family man. How can you h8?

source he uses coke and ever hooked up with a stripper? If your wife doesn't let you go to strip clubs or bachelor parties, i feel bad for you son. get back in the kitchen.

source my dick you cheerleader

around the world? it was three stops and she's not an infant

Oh ok. To qualify to be a loving father you have to fly your infant child with you my mistake.
Older children don’t count.

Do you realise how easy it is to look after a baby of that age ? Let me tell you it’s about as fuckin easy as it gets.the little fella probably sleeps most of the day. Let’s see how much conor flys him around when he’s 2 and is hard work and doesn’t want to sit on a plane for hours on end.

Please provide me proof floyd has never flew his infant children places with him ?Are you saying North America to uk is nothing ? That’s around the world in my book.

Ones that want to see their successful soul mate focus on their career first? Also rumors from people close to conor are they will be getting married in 2018 anyways.

So it means she too wants to be married. Case closed.

Whatever happened to that other woman that was prego with his kid the same time as Dee?

Oh ok. To qualify to be a loving father you have to fly your infant child with you my mistake.
Older children don’t count.

Do you realise how easy it is to look after a baby of that age ? Let me tell you it’s about as fuckin easy as it gets.the little fella probably sleeps most of the day. Let’s see how much conor flys him around when he’s 2 and is hard work and doesn’t want to sit on a plane for hours on end.

Please provide me proof floyd has never flew his infant children places with him ?Are you saying North America to uk is nothing ? That’s around the world in my book.

6 month olds dont sleep all day lol, you are lucky if they have two naps a day over an hour.

Whatever happened to that other woman that was prego with his kid the same time as Dee?

Maybe Conor is doing a Jon Jones and paying child support whilst pretending the child doesn't exist.

Spending time with your family makes you amazing now?

What kind of parents are you or did you have?

6 month olds dont sleep all day lol, you are lucky if they have two naps a day over an hour.
Well I may not have been entirely accurate with that as it’s been a little while since I had a 6 month old but I soon will, my point being is a 6 month old is easie to look after than an older child. Stability is what a kid needs. It won’t work out well being uprooted all over the place. Conor took him to Vegas Because he would be there months. That isn’t gonna work out when the kid has school and A life at home .

these were all years before he had a kid, also what is wrong about married man going to a strip club or drinking vodka? You sound whipped.
I'm only posting somewhat pointless things in a completely pointless thread. Care to explain the girl in the first pic? Doesn't look like a strip club to me.

Not hating on Conor, just your Shit thread.

Well I may not have been entirely accurate with that as it’s been a little while since I had a 6 month old but I soon will, my point being is a 6 month old is easie to look after than an older child. Stability is what a kid needs. It won’t work out well being uprooted all over the place. Conor took him to Vegas Because he would be there months. That isn’t gonna work out when the kid has school and A life at home .

you are talking 6+ years from now, conor wants to be retired by then

I'm only posting somewhat pointless things in a completely pointless thread. Care to explain the girl in the first pic? Doesn't look like a strip club to me.

Not hating on Conor, just your Shit thread.

not bothering to go back and look, what was it girl in a bikini? probably at some event he was being paid to be at and entertain the crowd. I'm sure you realize that not all women are raging jealous mental cases, dee probably encourages him to do it to build his brand and thus his wealth

and im sure everyone fears the same for your mom upstairs
awww a momma joke.
Gotten to much?

Dude, you are such a ravid nutsucker, that you fail to understand what I am saying.

I am not bashing your idol.
I merely said that the fact he takes his kid on trips doesn't make him father of the year.
How can't you grasp that simple concept?

You don't see him when the cameras are off, and you don't know if he is a good father or not. You actually have no clue.

i already hate conor's kid if he grows up to be like his daddy, he will be worse cause he grew up with a golden spoon up his ass

conor is the most hatable human there is, he is a wannabe mayweather, it is sad society rewards such horrible people

awww a momma joke.
Gotten to much?

Dude, you are such a ravid nutsucker, that you fail to understand what I am saying.

I am not bashing your idol.
I merely said that the fact he takes his kid on trips doesn't make him father of the year.
How can't you grasp that simple concept?

You don't see him when the cameras are off, and you don't know if he is a good father or not. You actually have no clue.

again changing the narrative? where did i say he was father of the year? I said he appears to be an amazing dad/family man, and there have been zero reports otherwise from anyone, whereas many other pro athletes have rumors swirling of them being dead beats (someone posted a kid rock video, yet his ex wife complained he wasn't paying child support to a child they adopted), spanking their kids (adrian peterson), having multiple kids with multiple women, etc. It's nice to see a top tier super a-list athlete doing otherwise

I’m afraid not in Ireland and the U.K. children start school aged 4-5

OK? still, he said he wants to retire young, do you really see conor fighting in the UFC 4 years from now at this rate? i don't

Did someone really use their time to make this shit thread lol. Seriously why did you feel the need to make it?

not bothering to go back and look, what was it girl in a bikini? probably at some event he was being paid to be at and entertain the crowd. I'm sure you realize that not all women are raging jealous mental cases, dee probably encourages him to do it to build his brand and thus his wealth

LOL you are the authority in awarding father of the year.
Now you also know what a woman is thinking when she sees her husband carrying a girl in a bikini with his hands on her ass...

Amazing how deep your mouth is in his scrotum.... But apparently Dee is OK with it, because your mouth prevents them to have another kid...<45>
<36>

again changing the narrative? where did i say he was father of the year? I said he appears to be an amazing dad/family man, and there have been zero reports otherwise from anyone, whereas many other pro athletes have rumors swirling of them being dead beats (someone posted a kid rock video, yet his ex wife complained he wasn't paying child support to a child they adopted), spanking their kids (adrian peterson), having multiple kids with multiple women, etc. It's nice to see a top tier super a-list athlete doing otherwise

Dude, are you comparing someone who JUST HAD A KID with other parents of much older kids?
You are one of the blindest nutsuckers I have ever encountered in here. COngrats!

Back