Conor McGregor, amazing dad/family man. How can you h8?

Hitler wrote a very beautiful poem about his mother. I rest my case

Conor fans are sad people...truly sad.

Since Conor sucks now, all they have to play is "he's a good family man" card....Disgrace...an absolute disgrace.

Rumor has it Mike Perry Called an gave him fathering advice........ Conor is now on short lost to be father of the decade in Ireland.

Agreed.

I think it’s somewhat brave and courageous to raise another mans kid.

View attachment 290255

Floyd swapped hands with Jeb Bush.

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL @D 1 Wrestler Lurking and spamming Mcgregor's IG account like a stalker. I was wondering when the next Mcgregor love thread was going to be posted by you

when did he cheat on his wife? When has he popped for drug use?

Conor slapped a stripper on the ass for a funny photo op. Jon Jones fanboys think Conor must have the same level of self control.

He must have boned all them and paid them off, which makes no sense, according to the way Paulie says Conor pays people peanuts.

I dunno why all the hate ..I have a personal umbrella holder too.
It's why I married her.

these were all years before he had a kid, also what is wrong about married man going to a strip club or drinking vodka? You sound whipped.
Lol when you take time off of fighting because it bugs your pregnant girlfriend but you go on week long benders while she's at home .

How can people hate ?

Because he has an army of petulant fanboy morons who get rattled whenever anyone doesn't want to participate in the daily fondling of Conor McGregor's balls.

How the fuck you lot haven't figured this out yet beggars belief.

So you hate on someone because of their fans? And you think that makes sense?

Hint: It doesn't.

Maybe because we don't give a fuck about his personal life (I wish him no ill in his personal life either), but dude is fucking up the division with his 0 defences. Fucking fight or retire.

Oh be quiet. Like you wouldn't have fought Floyd too if you had the chance. Or am I supposed to believe that you would turn down 100M dollar opportunity for a title defense?

Guy was on a bed in a hotel room shortly after said child's birth with whippets all over the floor partying like a mother fucker. Another piece of shit like very many pro athletes that try to come off as some good guy.

Oh be quiet. Like you wouldn't have fought Floyd too if you had the chance. Or am I supposed to believe that you would turn down 100M dollar opportunity for a title defense?
He had the opportunity to defend a belt before that though, and still chose not to do it.

I couldn't give less of a shit about his personality or his virtues. I watch fighters, not fucking nobel-prize contenders.

And as a fighter, he needs to defend his goddamn title or fuck off.
As a fighter he's been the face of the UFC and delivered some of the most excited fights & build-ups in recent years. Stop crying and change your diapers you entitled momo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back