Conor McGregor, amazing dad/family man. How can you h8?

he's ayt, always honest / reflective in defeat too, his nuthuggers on the other hand can't seem to share the same honesty.

I'm sure Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong-il, and Donald Trump was amazing dads/family men too

Agreed.

I think it’s somewhat brave and courageous to raise another mans kid.

3000E639-F618-4E38-89B3-DE121B4DDEF7.jpeg

I'm sure Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong-il, and Donald Trump was amazing dads/family men too

donald trump and amazing dad? haha...amazing dads don't raise their sons to be trophy hunters and murder endangered animals...and comparing conon to those other dudes...are you f'king serious?

tenor.gif

you are just asking for trouble ts.

not really trump was a have your kid raised by a nanny type father, a very attractive nanny, amazing girl, very nice.

Agreed.

I think it’s somewhat brave and courageous to raise another mans kid.

View attachment 290255

floyd wishes he had a solid marital relationship and was a respected father. He travels the world without his kids, conor on the other hand is a true family man, on a yacht sharing life's joys with his wife and infant when he could easily just leave him at home with a nanny

more to being a "great" father than just money and having the fine things around....

Also, dat "someone to hold your umbrella for you" money

LOL

Spending money is not "being a great dad".

He went from bum to millionaire...so he is just showing off his money (i.e. the guy holding his umbrella).

I don't hate him for it, and this is not bashing him.

But claiming he is a great dad because of this picture, it is retarded.

Being a great dad has NOTHING to do with the money he made. and it would be measured by how he is when the cameras are off and no one is around.

I couldn't give less of a shit about his personality or his virtues. I watch fighters, not fucking nobel-prize contenders.

And as a fighter, he needs to defend his goddamn title or fuck off.

- Cheats on his baby-mama
- Abuses drugs
- Treats his child like another fashion accessory
- Gets praised for being an "amazing dad" and "family man"

<Lmaoo>

If Conor was single, snortin' lines and bangin' broads, would he be more popular or less? I've wondered this.

Cool. As my cynical dad would say "he's he paying ur morgatage?". If not then get back to work lol.

LOL

Spending money is not "being a great dad".

He went from bum to millionaire...so he is just showing off his money (i.e. the guy holding his umbrella).

I don't hate him for it, and this is not bashing him.

But claiming he is a great dad because of this picture, it is retarded.

Being a great dad has NOTHING to do with the money he made. and it would be measured by how he is when the cameras are off and no one is around.

spending money isn't what makes him a great dad and I said nothing about that. Being a great dad is bringing your infant on travels with you. I'm guessing you have no kids, but traveling with an infant is fucking hard, to the point we didn't travel more than an hour away until ours was 1+ years old. Doing a flight, yacht, etc. is hard fucking work and with his money he could have easily paid for a nanny to watch his kid for a couple weeks or a couple months at home like floyd for example who travels the world without his kids in tow. Also the guys holding his umbrealla are his body guards, he's not showing off, lol triggered much?

It's also a video, not a picture, but you are probably computer illiterate

Back