Conor McGregor, amazing dad/family man. How can you h8?

He had the opportunity to defend a belt before that though, and still chose not to do it.

When?

He fought Floyd right after beating Eddie.

And before that he was pursuing two belts.

Are you saying you'd turn down the opportunity to win 2 belts, and instead you would defend?

Also, dat "someone to hold your umbrella for you" money

Edit: Since apparently people like @Shaddows are retarded, this is a video not just a picture

@McGreggornator @McgreGOATsLeft @mcgoatp4p#1 @MCGREGOR 49-1 @KONE @Myrddin Wild @Hardkore @Bjjpitbull8 @MonkeyGirl @Mcgregor's UFC @mcgregorfanboy @Mcgregorian @McGrubie

just put it in your mouth.gif

the fact that he is a multi millionaire that travels everywhere with an infant. Show me another athlete who does the same on a regular basis, just one.

The everyday, ordinary people that travel everywhere with their kids are the real heroes, not some pompous, arrogant multi-millionaire. If I was rich, I would've traveled MORE with my kids.

irony though on coke abuse claims when your AV is a lifelong PED abuser

Source on "lifelong PED abuser". Something legitimate and tangible other than your BS opinion please and thanks.

not bothering to go back and look, what was it girl in a bikini? probably at some event he was being paid to be at and entertain the crowd. I'm sure you realize that not all women are raging jealous mental cases, dee probably encourages him to do it to build his brand and thus his wealth

Probably? Oh, so you don't actually know, you're just guessing.

"Please honey, entertain and party it up with harems of gold-digging slores because I think it will help you sell more PPV's." said Dee never. Those pics just add hundreds of thousands of dollars to the future divorce settlement.

View attachment 290443

The everyday, ordinary people that travel everywhere with their kids are the real heroes, not some pompous, arrogant multi-millionaire. If I was rich, I would've traveled MORE with my kids.

Source on "lifelong PED abuser". Something legitimate and tangible other than your BS opinion please and thanks.

Probably? Oh, so you don't actually know, you're just guessing.

"Please honey, entertain and party it up with harems of gold-digging slores because I think it will help you sell more PPV's." said Dee never. Those pics just add hundreds of thousands of dollars to the future divorce settlement.

Yea sure Anderson just now started peds lol stop you're so naive it hurts

What about the excuse of leaving MMA during the pregnancy because he didn't wanna put an stress on Dee? I guess setting up a boxing match with boxing's biggest star is different.

And as others have said, bringing your kid on a yacht doesn't mean you're a good dad.

Yea sure Anderson just now started peds lol stop you're so naive it hurts

So, you have nothing then?

Because you specifically said he was a lifelong PED user, which you could only possibly know for sure if you had actual proof. So I'll ask you again, now put up or shut up. Post your proof he abused PED's his whole career, or admit you're talking out of your ass.

So, you have nothing then?

Because you specifically said he was a lifelong PED user, which you could only possibly know for sure if you had actual proof. So I'll ask you again, now put up or shut up. Post your proof he abused PED's his whole career, or admit you're talking out of your ass.

Brock is also clean up to the hunt fight

MM is a great dad too, so dont h8

LMFAO - He hasn't even married that fat slag and you fucktards are calling him an amazing family man? Lol. Dipshits. Conor ain't shit. The only reason he even has a fake career is because of you idiots who watch WWE your whole pathetic Cheeto-dust-covered lives.

he's ayt, always honest / reflective in defeat too, his nuthuggers on the other hand can't seem to share the same honesty.

His haters are worse then his crazy hardcore fans. They make more threads about him than his fans do and it’s all a bunch of whining. Truly pathetic.

When?

He fought Floyd right after beating Eddie.

And before that he was pursuing two belts.

Are you saying you'd turn down the opportunity to win 2 belts, and instead you would defend?
We aren't discussing what I would do here. We are discussing whether we should like the fact that he's was fucking up two divisions by not defending.

We aren't discussing what I would do here. We are discussing whether we should like the fact that he's was fucking up two divisions by not defending.

Yeah. And you should like it. Because it's the same thing you'd do. That's why I asked if you would do the same thing, because I know you would. But apparently you're too pussy to even answer the question so you dodged it "We aren't discussing what I would do here."

lol Why not? Why can we not discuss what you would do here?

Yeah. And you should like it. Because it's the same thing you'd do. That's why I asked if you would do the same thing, because I know you would. But apparently you're too pussy to even answer the question so you dodged it "We aren't discussing what I would do here."

lol Why not? Why can we not discuss what you would do here?
I didn't answer your question because it literally has zero to do with the discussion.

But yes, I would take the biggest money fight, but that doesn't mean I as a fan should like it.

I would also throw my poop at your face for 100.000 dollars. I assume you would do the same. Doesn't mean you should like it when somebody else does it, just because you would do it yourself.

It's crazy to think people can see a video of him kissing a baby on the head to a biggie song yet still base their opinion on hundreds of other videos of him being an asshole

I didn't answer your question because it literally has zero to do with the discussion.

But yes, I would take the biggest money fight, but that doesn't mean I as a fan should like it.

I would also throw my poop at your face for 100.000 dollars. I assume you would do the same. Doesn't mean you should like it when somebody else does it, just because you would do it yourself.

Doesn't mean you have to like it, but if you complain about something that you would also do yourself, then that makes you a hypocrite or an idiot or whatever the correct word would be.

Doesn't mean you have to like it, but if you complain about something that you would also do yourself, then that makes you a hypocrite or an idiot or whatever the correct word would be.
No it doesn't. You can quite easily say that as a fan it sucks to see two divisions getting stalled because of a champ who doesn't defend and is given stupid fights.

No it doesn't. You can quite easily say that as a fan it sucks to see two divisions getting stalled because of a champ who doesn't defend and is given stupid fights.

Yeah you can say that. As long as you end it with "But I do understand, because I'd do the same thing if I was in his position".

Back