Conor McGregor, amazing dad/family man. How can you h8?

So, Conor didn't make his kid walk into the church or drown him during the baptism, and that makes him an amazing dad? Some Sherbros have very, very low standards.

Tons of great athletes (and other celebrities) take their families on vacations or tours, it just doesn't suit the TS's narrative. You'd have to be pretty stupid to think otherwise.

spending time is better than not spending time, go read some research literature on children with limited father figure interaction, or just stop talking about something you have no experience with.

seriously, stop.
You have no idea if he spends any time with his baby when he closes the door to the media.

You are too much of a nutsucker to even grasp the concept.

By the way, the fact you spend more time talking about Conor than being with your kids.... doesn't it make you, by your own logic, a fucking terrible father??? LOL

Tons of great athletes (and other celebrities) take their families on vacations or tours, it just doesn't suit the TS's narrative. You'd have to be pretty stupid to think otherwise.
got any examples of such with an infant?

Jesus fucking Christ, the absolute state of this thread.

So Conor likes his Son and spends some money on him ? He's supposed to you dumb mother fucker, every half decent human being takes care of their children. It's not something to be praised for.

"Conor is nice to his son, he looks after him. How can you not worship someone who does this ?" #LiterallyJesus

floyd wishes he had a solid marital relationship and was a respected father. He travels the world without his kids, conor on the other hand is a true family man, on a yacht sharing life's joys with his wife and infant when he could easily just leave him at home with a nanny

Floyd literally flew one of his daughters around the world with him during the press tours leading up to the McGregor fight. Don’t even sit there and come out with this bullshit. Who the fuck are you to question floyd as a father his love for his kids? Take Conor’s head out of your mouth

Jesus fucking Christ, the absolute state of this thread.

So Conor likes his Son and spends some money on him ? He's supposed to you dumb mother fucker, every half decent human being takes care of their children. It's not something to be praised for.

"Conor is nice to his son, he looks after him. How can you not worship someone who does this ?" #LiterallyJesus

chris rock is divorced and doesnt have custody of his kids

seriously, stop.
You have no idea if he spends any time with his baby when he closes the door to the media.

You are too much of a nutsucker to even grasp the concept.

By the way, the fact you spend more time talking about Conor than being with your kids.... doesn't it make you, by your own logic, a fucking terrible father??? LOL

so i now know you 1. have no kids and 2. have no job

Floyd literally flew one of his daughters around the world with him during the press tours leading up to the McGregor fight. Don’t even sit there and come out with this bullshit. Who the fuck are you to question floyd as a father his love for his kids? Take Conor’s head out of your mouth

around the world? it was three stops and she's not an infant

Not really interested in his personal life, he is a fighter, not a role model.

so i now know you 1. have no kids and 2. have no job

You are as terrible at knowing things about me than you are at figuring out what makes a person good parent... LOL

again, on a serious note, I do fear for your kids.

You can't hate on that. Guy earned that money. Hopefully he's investing wisely.

You are as terrible at knowing things about me than you are at figuring out what makes a person good parent... LOL

again, on a serious note, I do fear for your kids.

and im sure everyone fears the same for your mom upstairs

Maybe she doesn't want to get married

tumblr_inline_ngy9xeEYIf1sj0dks.gif

Get those little irish balls out of your mouth kiddiko.

I highly doubt that. What chick doesn't want to be married?

Ones that want to see their successful soul mate focus on their career first? Also rumors from people close to conor are they will be getting married in 2018 anyways.

McGreggornator McgreGOATsLeft mcgoatp4p#1 MCGREGOR 49-1 Mcgregor's UFC mcgregorfanboy Mcgregorian McGrubie

LMFAO

Back