Conor fans are like people who don't believe the earth is flat - stupid and arrogant

I live in the freedom of flat earth while you live in chains
Don't you still need to eat, sleep, find a source of income, determine meaning in your existence and so forth? If so I believe your your 'freedom' is illusory since you are bound to the same physical and emotional requirements as most everyone else.

Conor is awesome, by the way. Very exciting fighter.

He knocked the crap out of two champions and an interim champion, it doesn't matter if he lost to Diaz or didn't defend his title, or even if he goes on to lose his next five fights. He is still one of the best, and he is the only person to hold two titles at once. He might not be the greatest of all time but he's closer to that than the world is a square.

It's strictly science but if you're talking about the political motivations for creating the "global lie" we're talking political theory, social theory, political philosophy. Postmodernity is the world in which all that is solid melts and turns to liquid.
No not talking about political reasoning at all, just trying to understand the physical boundaries on a global earth as opposed to flat.
Is the point of the flat earth being without restriction because it is infinite? And the sphere's predestined size being what gives it boundaries?

they faked like 6 moon landings bro
Actually ya they did . they don't even have the telemetry data anymore said they lost it lol like you wouldn't have that locked up in a ducking safe . The also don't have a rocket today big enough to get there all of a sudden they forgot how to build a Saturn 5. Then there is the van-allen belt of radiation that they can't even get by today , that's the real firmament.

Conor Fans are arrogant, stupid and limited in their knowledge of MMA. People who believe the earth is round are obnoxious, ignorant and uneducated in cosmography. They both make me sick, Conor fans please get woke af soon .

attachment.php

=

Please don't believe this idiot, the earth is a flat disc balanced on the backs of four elephants which in turn stand on the back of a giant turtle.

discworld-by-terry-pratchett.jpg

No not talking about political reasoning at all, just trying to understand the physical boundaries on a global earth as opposed to flat.
Is the point of the flat earth being without restriction because it is infinite? And the sphere's predestined size being what gives it boundaries?

after all Aristotle quipped that man is a political animal. The sphere is closed.

I can confirm there's 16 hours of daylight in summer here in New Zealand which is on the outer perimeter of the so called flat earth . South Africa which is on the opposite side of the "flat earth" also gets 16 hours daylight. unless im missing something and there is infact 2 suns this fact should be enough shut them flat earthers up...oh and champ champ is p4p king get over it

Actually ya they did . they don't even have the telemetry data anymore said they lost it lol like you wouldn't have that locked up in a ducking safe . The also don't have a rocket today big enough to get there all of a sudden they forgot how to build a Saturn 5. Then there is the van-allen belt of radiation that they can't even get by today , that's the real firmament.
Don't you think Russia would know if the USA faked the moon landing? They didn't send men there but they sent these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_9
"On 3 February 1966 the Luna 9 spacecraft became the first spacecraft to achieve a soft landing on the Moon, or any planetary body other than Earth, and to transmit photographic data to Earth from the surface of another planetary body."

and this rover
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_2

I think they would be capable of knowing if it's fake or not.

after all Aristotle quipped that man is a political animal. The sphere is closed.
That wasn't my question though

Or are you saying it is purely political that there are boundaries for people who believe the earth is a globe?

Conor Fans are arrogant, stupid and limited in their knowledge of MMA. People who believe the earth is round are obnoxious, ignorant and uneducated in cosmography. They both make me sick, Conor fans please get woke af soon .

attachment.php

=

2F4AE8DF00000578-0-image-m-23_1449878004276.jpg
#flatearthnation

#wheresthecurve
IMG_1104.JPG

Don't be ridiculous, you can see shit we left there with a fucking telescope, unless you're saying telescopes are in on the cunning plan as well?
I don't know how some people make it through the day, I really don't.

That wasn't my question though

Or are you saying it is purely political that there are boundaries for people who believe the earth is a globe?
if you have a sphere it is demarcated. A flat earth might be infinitely flat and unexplored. I made the point that the poles are lies designed to dissuade us from travelling beyond them. It's very convenient only scientists go to them.

8649-showing-her-butt-on-the-beach.gif
2409199_o.gif

TS is mistaken. Sherbros do not like "FLAT". Whether they are Conor fans or not.

So the flat earth is a philosophical belief as opposed to anything based in physics?
Your physics are wrong

You believe on the other side of the world people are standing upside donwn and millions of gallons of water is being held in by gravity ????? Yet birds can fly and balloons raise up

Gravity is fake density is real

If on a round earth pilots would have to keep dipping a plane downwards to compensate for curvature, yet they don't

Hey let's believe we are on a ball and Australians and Chinese are upside down compared to us and we are spinning 1000mph through space while slowly getting sucked in by black holes lmao

What's more realistic ??

Back