Conor fans are like people who don't believe the earth is flat - stupid and arrogant

glasshouses999

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Conor Fans are arrogant, stupid and limited in their knowledge of MMA. People who believe the earth is round are obnoxious, ignorant and uneducated in cosmography. They both make me sick, Conor fans please get woke af soon .

attachment.php

=

2F4AE8DF00000578-0-image-m-23_1449878004276.jpg

Whilst there is a level of delusion amongst a sizeable portion of McGregor's fan base, I don't think they are quite flat earthers.

Whilst there is a level of delusion amongst a sizeable portion of McGregor's fan base, I don't think they are quite flat earthers.

My point was that they were like people who believe the earth is round, that being stupid.

damn your so stupid ts.

NASA has admitted the earth is flat and they created the "global earth hegemony" to make us feel trapped and immobile. On a flat earth you feel emancipated and limitless in your potential. Not for the Orwellian superstate, oh no.

Holy fuck, are you a flat earther?

for real, like why do you see the horizon as flat when we're in a sphere? It's the belief system of an ostentatious school of philistines that dictates the earth is a globe

for real, like why do you see the horizon as flat when we're in a sphere? It's the belief system of an ostentatious school of philistines that dictates the earth is a globe
I'm guessing there is no solar system then?

Know* earth is flat, not "believe". Fix your title.

NASA has admitted the earth is flat and they created the "global earth hegemony" to make us feel trapped and immobile. On a flat earth you feel emancipated and limitless in your potential. Not for the Orwellian superstate, oh no.
I'm sorry you have such a bleak outlook on life and need to believe a fantasy to feel "emancipated and limitless" your no different than a religious person.

We should plan a field trip to the other side of the flat earth. I'll meet you there. Would be kind of funny I guess if earth was the only flat planet ever discovered.

Back