Conor fans are like people who don't believe the earth is flat - stupid and arrogant

That's some..... fresh approach to trolling, I guess.

there's no time for trolling when you need to get woke bra. Flat earth sonnnn

wtf.gif

TS sounds like Eddie Bravo. Some people just get a kick out of trying to undo hundreds of years worth of science. Even if you had to show them proof, they would always find a way to refute it, even if it makes no sense whatsoever.

giphy.gif

troll so obvious you must be one of his fans to lack subtlety. ignorance and bad taste

Why would there be boundaries/containment on a spherical earth, and why would there be none if it were flat?

A sphere has no edges (obviously) meaning you have no escape route. Flat earth is open and has edges for free-roaming.

A sphere has no edges (obviously) meaning you have no escape route. Flat earth is open and has edges for free-roaming.
But wouldn't that mean that a sphere has no boundaries as you could roam infinitely in any direction without stopping, where as a flat earth you would have to stop at the edge, being the boundary of earth?

yet the haters are the ones that are always wrong ha

What is the point of saying the Earth is flat? Even if it was 'flat', it would still have some width/depth that would allow you to travel around like it was a sphere. You couldn't fall off so flat Earthers essentially believe the Earth is round without realizing it.

tbh that Is the most beautiful picture of earth I've ever seen.

Hollow earth is so beautiful

BLESS

But wouldn't that mean that a sphere has no boundaries as you could roam infinitely in any direction without stopping, where as a flat earth you would have to stop at the edge, being the boundary of earth?

Think of it this way. A sphere is a clenched fist and a flat earth is an open palm.

What is the point of saying the Earth is flat? Even if it was 'flat', it would still have some width/depth that would allow you to travel around like it was a sphere. You couldn't fall off so flat Earthers essentially believe the Earth is round without realizing it.

That is soooooo unawake, you can't fall off because it's infinite and unexplored.

I am one with flat earth, that much I know.
Lol.

Trolling aside, go to the top floor of the Burj Khalifa building in Dubai and look out at the sunset. The sun will set 2 minutes later for someone at the top than someone at the bottom of the building, due to the fact that the person at the top can see further over the curvature of the earth. Or, you know, ask any pilot..

Back