Conor fans are like people who don't believe the earth is flat - stupid and arrogant

Interesting that you would create such a debate on Sherdog... why not go to a forum which discusses this and other things such as you being abducted by aliens and being anally probed by a cylindrical object...

Umm excuse me sir it was originally only an analogy to get people to talk about the arrogance and stupidity of Conor's fans, you're unbelievably stupid not to gather that
TS - Get out of your glass house before it breaks.
Your sphere is falling apart in the face of reality

Your physics are wrong

You believe on the other side of the world people are standing upside donwn and millions of gallons of water is being held in by gravity ????? Yet birds can fly and balloons raise up

Gravity is fake density is real

If on a round earth pilots would have to keep dipping a plane downwards to compensate for curvature, yet they don't

Hey let's believe we are on a ball and Australians and Chinese are upside down compared to us and we are spinning 1000mph through space while slowly getting sucked in by black holes lmao

What's more realistic ??
Never go full Eddie Bravo.

This is so stupid...If the Earth was flat, then all the Bigfoots would keep falling off the edges and into space.

DUH!

Can you provide credible sources for your claims and links. What you are suggesting is utter horseshit but I am entrigued to find where your sources are from. It's a sad state of affairs that people try to be different and set themselves as unique from the rest by deliberately believing in things proven to be false.

My sources are Plato encyclopaedia of philosophy, Burtons book on melancholia and V for Vendetta Samuel Beckett Eric Andre and Eric Dubay

This is so stupid...If the Earth was flat, then all the Bigfoots would keep falling off the edges and into space.

DUH!

Good point but illegitimate but we do know dinosaurs were too big and would have fallen off flat earth and therefore did not exist

ok legit serious question how the hell is this flat earth bull shit getting traction?
For me it's not something I've ever discussed, I'm interested to see the arguments

It's a fuck sight more interesting than MMA these days

Good point but illegitimate but we do know dinosaurs were too big and would have fallen off flat earth and therefore did not exist
Wait how did dinosaurs fall off the flat earth? or is the point they could never have existed because they would have fallen off the earth if they did?

For me it's not something I've ever discussed, I'm interested to see the arguments

It's a fuck sight more interesting than MMA these days

I literally cannot see how anyone who has a 5th grade education can even entertain the idea of a flat earth its just retarded.

But yes I agree I would love to see some arguments to this flat earth theory.

Flat earth? Did I time travel while sleeping?
what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

<36>

Back