Conor fans are like people who don't believe the earth is flat - stupid and arrogant

People hate flat earthers yet they are the same billion people who believe in gods Angels and demons

Let's believe in heaven and hell yet let's trash people with proof of something

Conor Fans are arrogant, stupid and limited in their knowledge of MMA. People who believe the earth is round are obnoxious, ignorant and uneducated in cosmography. They both make me sick, Conor fans please get woke af soon .

attachment.php

=

2F4AE8DF00000578-0-image-m-23_1449878004276.jpg
Nice to meet you! Have a splendid day!
P.S. I thought Conor fans, as most fans in general, were a many varied bunch. Thanks for enlightening me!

#flatearthnation

#wheresthecurve
View attachment 221059

This operates on the false assumption that an rounded earth most be obviously so from a limited height. If you talking about a sphere almost 13,000 km in diameter then no its not going to look very curved from only 20km up, less than 1% of the diameter.

Please don't believe this idiot, the earth is a flat disc balanced on the backs of four elephants which in turn stand on the back of a giant turtle.

discworld-by-terry-pratchett.jpg
See the Turtle of enormous girth
On his shell he holds the Earth.
His thought is slow, but always kind.
He holds us all within his mind.

On his back all vows are made;
He sees the truth but mayn't aid.
He loves the land and loves the sea,
And even loves a child like me.

-Kenny Florian

I would say that most of the evidence supports the round earth theory but the moon appearing different sizes in the sky doesn't fit the model. Also, there is no real pictures of the whole planet. All the pictures are doctored, which NASA admits. It does kinda seem like we're not being told something.
That's no moon, its a space station

NASA has admitted the earth is flat and they created the "global earth hegemony" to make us feel trapped and immobile. On a flat earth you feel emancipated and limitless in your potential. Not for the Orwellian superstate, oh no.
Can you provide credible sources for your claims and links. What you are suggesting is utter horseshit but I am entrigued to find where your sources are from. It's a sad state of affairs that people try to be different and set themselves as unique from the rest by deliberately believing in things proven to be false.

if you have a sphere it is demarcated. A flat earth might be infinitely flat and unexplored. I made the point that the poles are lies designed to dissuade us from travelling beyond them. It's very convenient only scientists go to them.
OK so this sphere has a predefined size which is the boundary itself. I get you. So is the flat earth infinite or I guess we have no way of knowing as we can never get to it's ends, if it is infinite. So does the earth span the entire width and breadth of the universe, though that assumes a start and end point which doesn't fit with infinity. So I assume the flat earth does not rotate?

If only there was some sort of cosmic event where you could see the shadow of the earth creep across the moon.

Ferdinand Magellan proved that the earth was round in the XVI sentry with the first circumnavigation. HOW DAFUQ ARE PPL FROM THE XVI SENTRY SMARTER THAN PPL NOWADAYS? WTF. STOP WITH THIS FLAT EARTH NONSENSE

for real, like why do you see the horizon as flat when we're in a sphere? It's the belief system of an ostentatious school of philistines that dictates the earth is a globe
Interesting that you would create such a debate on Sherdog... why not go to a forum which discusses this and other things such as you being abducted by aliens and being anally probed by a cylindrical object...

Your physics are wrong

You believe on the other side of the world people are standing upside donwn and millions of gallons of water is being held in by gravity ????? Yet birds can fly and balloons raise up

Gravity is fake density is real

If on a round earth pilots would have to keep dipping a plane downwards to compensate for curvature, yet they don't

Hey let's believe we are on a ball and Australians and Chinese are upside down compared to us and we are spinning 1000mph through space while slowly getting sucked in by black holes lmao

What's more realistic ??
I appreciate the input and explanation, it's interesting

Your physics are wrong

You believe on the other side of the world people are standing upside donwn and millions of gallons of water is being held in by gravity ????? Yet birds can fly and balloons raise up

Gravity is fake density is real

If on a round earth pilots would have to keep dipping a plane downwards to compensate for curvature, yet they don't

Hey let's believe we are on a ball and Australians and Chinese are upside down compared to us and we are spinning 1000mph through space while slowly getting sucked in by black holes lmao

What's more realistic ??
So to believe in a spherical earth you have to take someone's word that gravity exists, the entire flat/round argument is based on whether you believe gravity is real?

ok legit serious question how the hell is this flat earth bull shit getting traction?

Back