Bruno Mars' ridiculous touring life

Bruno is very much the new James Brown. He is the hardest working man in show business.

This lip syncing fella should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Jame Brown.

How disrespectful could you be to such a legend of music.

This lip syncing fella should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Jame Brown.

How disrespectful could you be to such a legend of music.

STFU did you even read the OP? Bruno does NOT lipsync. Try to find a live Bruno performance on yt where he is lipsyncing.

Also, try to look for any video of a Michael Jackson live performance on yt. Chances are, he's lipsyncing.

It is often said that record companies and managers push their indentured servants too hard to make as much profit as possible. They don’t have the artists’ best interest at heart!

Exactly. Just look how it ended with Avicii.

Talent is talent. Dude is just super talented. He writes a lot of the hit songs of OTHER artists like Adele.

I can't believe how divisive Bruno The Man is. I don't expect everyone to like his music but you gotta recognize talent and hard work. A lot of insecure bitchboys in this thread, suck it.

You can't expect people who don't have any real professional responsibility of profile in their lives to appreciate the pressure a guy like that will be under. He needs to deliver perfectly day in day out, zero excuses, as if you have a bad day at work millions will know about it. It's a pressure most will never be able to comprehend, let alone handle. I know if I had to do that I'd probably crack in no time.

Insane that people pay money to see that shit.

STFU did you even read the OP? Bruno does NOT lipsync. Try to find a live Bruno performance on yt where he is lipsyncing.

Also, try to look for any video of a Michael Jackson live performance on yt. Chances are, he's lipsyncing.
Yes he does lip sync.

I never mentioned Michael Jackson, you seem to be emotionally involved in Bruno

Yes he does lip sync.

Prove it.

I never mentioned Michael Jackson, you seem to be emotionally involved in Bruno

I'm a fan. And MJ is sort of the standard any type of pop act is judged for better or worse, and is widely influential to othe rpop acts like: Timberlake, Usher, DeRulo even Britney Spears. Bruno Mars is ahead of any of them. And I could even say MJ as I have a real hard time looking for a live performance of his where he isn't lipsyncing.

but the adrenaline dump that follows, each and every single night. Man. I can only imagine playing "Turn the page" over and over again.

I once watched an interview with Robbie Williams and he said that this is the worst. One moment you are the king of the world, performing in front of several thousands of people that worship you and the next moment you are in the hotel room alone as a dog. And that that's the worst feeling ever and that's why a lot of artists start taking drugs.

I once watched an interview with Robbie Williams and he said that this is the worst. One moment you are the king of the world, performing in front of several thousands of people that worship you and the next moment you are in the hotel room alone as a dog. And that that's the worst feeling ever and that's why a lot of artists start taking drugs.

Obviously I couldn't relate to that but I imagine that's not really hard to deal with if you got solid roots. By admission Robbie Williams is somewhat of an egomaniac. And despite a lifetime of performing, Bruno doesn't seem to necessarily crave the the spotlight incessantly but he really enjoys performing and making a (wealthy) living as a singer-songwriter.

Although, Bruno did get on TMZ once because of getting arrested for yayo possession.

Prove it.

I'm a fan. And MJ is sort of the standard any type of pop act is judged for better or worse, and is widely influential to othe rpop acts like: Timberlake, Usher, DeRulo even Britney Spears. Bruno Mars is ahead of any of them. And I could even say MJ as I have a real hard time looking for a live performance of his where he isn't lipsyncing.
Your argument is pathetic. Bruno is garbage.

Also LOL at any “pop” singer not lip syncing/using auto tune.

Your argument is pathetic. Bruno is garbage.

Also LOL at any “pop” singer not lip syncing/using auto tune.

You're pulling this shit out of your ass. You have no proof he lipsyncs. I have a bunch of videos here of his live shows from different dates where it is obvious he actually sings while dancing. There's even a poster who says he saw him live and is sure he doesn't lipsync. Not being able to back up a statement after accusing someone- that is pathetic.

You're pulling this shit out of your ass. You have no proof he lipsyncs. I have a bunch of videos here of his live shows from different dates where it is obvious he actually sings while dancing. There's even a poster who says he saw him live and is sure he doesn't lipsync. Not being able to back up a statement after accusing someone- that is pathetic.
You have no proof he doesn’t lip sync.

It is often said that record companies and managers push their indentured servants too hard to make as much profit as possible. They don’t have the artists’ best interest at heart!
Actually it's more lucrative to the artist to tour. Music artists don't make money off the record sales. They make their money by touring and merchandise sales.

Bruno Mars is one of the most talented people in the music industry and it's not even close. He can sing, dance, produce, make beats, and write songs (not just for himself, but other people). It's incredible. Not shocked by his work ethic either.

What a shitty necro bump. BM is overrated. Ripping off Jamiroquai like 15 years later.

And hes the uber manlet.

Would rather this.

Then uptown funk.

Back