Bruno Mars' ridiculous touring life

What a shitty necro bump. BM is overrated. Ripping off Jamiroquai like 15 years later.

And hes the uber manlet.

Would rather this.

Then uptown funk.

Ts bumping his own thread, sad indeed

As in your opinions, you seem easily insulted.

Not really, I just want to point out how specially stupid you are. There's a lot of guys here who seem to hate Bruno's music, making fun of his height , whatever. Even if I'm a fan that's not a big deal to me. And then here comes dumbass extraordinaire you, who claimed Bruno lipsyncs, can't back it up with anything, and despite being pointed out with clear video proof that he doesn't, refuses to even watch any of the vids, but remains adamant that he lipsyncs with zero basis. You're an Eddie Bravo Flat Earth Red Belt kind of retard. Sorry for having parents who are cousins.

Not really, I just want to point out how specially stupid you are. There's a lot of guys here who seem to hate Bruno's music, making fun of his height , whatever. Even if I'm a fan that's not a big deal to me. And then here comes dumbass extraordinaire you, who claimed Bruno lipsyncs, can't back it up with anything, and despite being pointed out with clear video proof that he doesn't, refuses to even watch any of the vids, but remains adamant that he lipsyncs with zero basis. You're an Eddie Bravo Flat Earth Red Belt kind of retard. Sorry for having parents who are cousins.
So much emotion, all over Bruno Mars....

I don't like him because of that one lyric where he said he'd catch a grenade for ya.

It makes no sense.

If you want to save someone's life you jump on a grenade, you don't catch it. If you catch it then you and the person you're trying to save will both die.

So much emotion, all over Bruno Mars....

Again, it's not even about Bruno, but I doubt you would understand that. I just like making fun of imbecile logic like yours: hate on something, make up a lie about that thing, pretend it's a fact, refuse to acknowledge mistake even when corrected. Try some Alpha Brain, son. You're gear doesn't look too good.

britoldestbrain004.jpg

lol @ Bruno Mars.

does Bruno fly his own fucking plane from concert location to concert location?
didn't think so.
Bruce Dickinson > Bruno Mars

I mean he should be, touring is where they make like ALL their money

don't want to get TLC bankrupted after selling 8M albums and what not

I’m not a fan, but he has my respect. His music is better than a lot of other mainstream music out there today. That’s not saying too much though. Modern music is trash.

He really is the second coming of James Brown. Respect.

Singing and dancing is hard. This guy is short of breath doing it for a single song. Doing that for 90 minutes a night, 4-5 times a week, 12 weeks straight is insane.

Last edited:
Not my type of music but good for him.

Hes talented, worked hard and is successful.

Not much more you can want out of life. I only hit the later 2?

Singing and dancing is hard. This guy is short of breath doing it for a single song. Doing that for 90 minutes a night, 4-5 times a week, 12 weeks straight is insane.

Be honest Is that you?

Bruno is cool. His funk stuff is pretty good, especially since nobody else attempts it these days. He's a good drummer, too.

Back