Bruno Mars' ridiculous touring life

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I have become a Bruno fan for the past few years. His songs are catchy and I think he is a really good singer-dancer. And good for him as he has been trying to make it big since he was literally six years old. He had modest success some 10 years ago and has become one of the most recognizable acts today.

But whether you like him or not is besides the point. You have to take a look on how hard he works. He has completed 161 out of a scheduled 210 shows in this current tour: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24K_Magic_World_Tour

Granted he's making a lot of money and usually takes a day break before the next performance, but consider that he doesn't lipsync like most of the other pop acts and he can be on the road 10 to 12 weeks at a time. The dude is a trooper. I mean I can hardly watch anything on youtube for a Michael Jackson performance where he isn't lipsyncing.

Are there any other musicians who are workhorses? For the Black album, Metallica logged a staggering 250 shows in a year's time, although they are in their 50's now so they can only manage 80 shows per year at two weeks touring at a time.

Last edited:
I have become a Bruno fan for the past few years. .

c18.gif

Five foot tall lounge singer lookin like fez valderama singing stupid songs about grenades and uptown bullshit

It is often said that record companies and managers push their indentured servants too hard to make as much profit as possible. They don’t have the artists’ best interest at heart!

Its hard, but then every other life inconvenience is taken care of.

Transportation? Private jet
Grocery shopping? Private assistant
Cooking? Own Cheff
Cleaning? What's that?

Is what he is doing much harder than somebody woeking 60 hour weeks and then also taking care of day to day responsibilities? Dont think so.

Gay Filipino dude at the gym really pisses me off.

My Dad calls me gay all the time for liking all my (badass) electronic music but then he sees no problem telling me how Bruno Mars is the shit

Confused-_Little-_Girl-_Is-_At-_Loss-_For-_Words.gif

tbf not sure I've even heard a Bruno Mars song so maybe he's a stud

Last edited:
One of the few male acts left with real talent. Glad he made it big.

He’s not my daily flavor per say, but I can appreciate his music and a lot of his songs are fun.

One of the few male acts left with real talent. Glad he made it big.

He’s not my daily flavor per say, but I can appreciate his music and a lot of his songs are fun.
I don't even listen to him but respect to a singer/song writer/multi-instrumentalist/dancer. That is a once in a lifetime artist imo. Freddie Mercury is a once in ever tho.

<30>

Slave for Illuminati. Too bad those folks can't form a union.

he said fuck it ill go brazy for a year then retire

210 shows in 18 months, and no lipsync?

Hmm....

His music is not made to be played live, impressive he has that many people buying his shows good for him.

I guess if you are professional enough to do it sober touring life can't be that hard, the problem I think is that most artists need drugs to get in the mood to make it easy on the short run which in the end ruins them long term.

Five foot tall lounge singer lookin like fez valderama singing stupid songs about grenades and uptown bullshit

Dude is drowning in pussy living the life however he wants, I think he is too busy to hear the haters.

This is the most accurate description of Bruno Mars I've ever heard.

<mma4>

Back