Brendan Schaub being Brendan Schaub

when you assume you make an ass out of u and me
sounds like some nice self projection though, mr mental issues

Clearly your panties are in a knot over something. I come to this forum for the lols and to talk about fights, not to get in a pissing match with some dolt who can't handle another guy's opinion. Welcome to ignore.

Clearly your panties are in a knot over something. I come to this forum for the lols and to talk about fights, not to get in a pissing match with some dolt who can't handle another guy's opinion. Welcome to ignore.
like I care lol, dont reply to me in the first place mr mental issues

You all let this happen. Now he gets to ride around in a Bentley doing comedy shows for a living. Nothing about this dude's success makes sense lol.

You all let this happen. Now he gets to ride around in a Bentley doing comedy shows for a living. Nothing about this dude's success makes sense lol.

Ha, but in a way that makes him the most inspiring man of all time. Work ethic and focus trumps everything when it comes to success.

That was hard to watch.

To be so wrong and so aggressive about your wrong opinions, just so you can appear as an expert. He wouldn't even admit it when he was decisively proven to be wrong after all that BS.

I think he just likes to bully bryan on any MMA opinions. I remember on a fight companion bryan said cormier would easily outwrestle rumble and brendan was all "you don't know what you're talking about shut up"

<{cruzshake}>

The Big Brown Breakdown is getting tough to listen to...I still do though lol..
I critique the shit of out everything but.. I still listen to JRE, TFATK, Big Brown breakdown...

still my favorite podcasts

25668177614_11e7ee64e0_o.jpg

Jesus, those are your three favorites? That’s like the mouth breather trifecta.

That was hard to watch.

To be so wrong and so aggressive about your wrong opinions, just so you can appear as an expert. He wouldn't even admit it when he was decisively proven to be wrong after all that BS.

I think he just likes to bully bryan on any MMA opinions. I remember on a fight companion bryan said cormier would easily outwrestle rumble and brendan was all "you don't know what you're talking about shut up"

<{cruzshake}>

Schaub got his degree from the Chael P. Sonnen School of Broadcasting.

200.webp

it's hilarious watching schaub say the opposite of whatever callen says and get badly caught out.

I don't think you guys understand the implications of this breakthrough. Fights need to be judged on percentages, there are a lot of decisions that need to be overturned based on this new data. It will also radically change fighter gameplans moving forward.

I don't think you guys understand the implications of this breakthrough. Fights need to be judged on percentages, there are a lot of decisions that need to be overturned based on this new data. It will also radically change fighter gameplans moving forward.

I think you'll find Woodley already cracked this meta and is way ahead of the curve. Throw 2 or 3 punches per round, stay out of distance and dance around for the other 4.5 minutes = AND STILL

this episode.... he said masvidal was a huge welterweight (used to make lw)
and said he was more dynamic than wonderboy .

after bryan said he didnt know micky galls opponent.... schaub said "yeah thats always the case with mickey" .... because .... mickey 1st two opponents in the ufc have been the no-namers cmpunk and sage northcutt.

he also said lethal injection is a peaceful way to die....
because having your organs shut down by chemicals is definatly peaceful.

and im an hour innto the episode.

He referenced the Werdum boomerang as a "bow and arrow", which prompted the producer Chin to correct him that it was indeed a boomerang.

Schaub responded "They are the same, a boomerang is an Australian arrow".

Sherdog is hating on a guy that has made hundreds of thousands of dollars from podcasting. I don't agree with everything he says but I find his podcast entertaining. He gets paid a shitload of money to talk all day everyday. I can't hate on the guy, of coarse he is going to make mistakes.

He referenced the Werdum boomerang as a "bow and arrow", which prompted the producer Chin to correct him that it was indeed a boomerang.

Schaub responded "They are the same, a boomerang is an Australian arrow".
<Lmaoo> thanks for this gem

I saw a billboard for a comedy show he’s doing locally. I’m tempted

I stopped listening to his breakdowns and tfatk. Believe you me with Buddeh and Chael Sonnen's drive thru videos are much more valuable and interesting in terms of MMA insights. Bispings podcast i would even say is funny. jRE is good with MMA when he has fighters on it.
Is the Uncle Chael Show any good? I might have to give it a try to find out for myself.

I like the dude. Dont always agree with him but he seems like a cool guy.

Back