Brendan Schaub being Brendan Schaub

Jesus this was bad.

"No you go by percentage B"

Fighter A lands 2 punches out of 2, fighter B lands 20 punches out of 25.

Give it to A!!!

dude is a joke

he only has his opinions cuz of $$$$$$$$$. he was dickslurping conor hard all of a sudden just to promote the fight w/ mayweather

Yeah... dude must have just been the beneficiary of academic leniance for playing football in college. The way he uses some words, his mispronunciation of some words, his not knowing a lot of words that are used, tells me he's really dumb.

Yeah, according to Schaub, Conor is a big "drawal" for the UFC.

I like Brendan, and TFATK, but I have noticed he's like really, really stupid. No idea how that dude got his bachelor's degree.

If you think it’s hard to get a bachelors degree I can definitely understand how you could be confused as to how someone could get a bachelors degree. Especially an athlete who is being helped along the entire way.

Why do you guys talk about Brendan shaub ? He was never that good, he is irrelevant now. Why keep bashing or bringing him up?

I like Brendan, and TFATK, but I have noticed he's like really, really stupid. No idea how that dude got his bachelor's degree.

you don't need much intelligence do do that...just regurgitate everything people tell you...

by the way, schaub went full retard, scoring rounds and points instead of actually watching the fight. werdum fucked overeem up, no special qualification needed to see that.

Last edited:

He played football. College professors are 'heavily" encouraged to pass football players, and I'll leave it at that.

Similar boat to others. I like Brendan and watch TFATK but alot of what they both talk about is such bullshit at times...

Any idiot can get a undergraduate degree.

This as well. IDK how or if anyone in high school actually falls for the BS that if you don't have good grades or loads of extracurriculars then you'll never get into college at all. Colleges will take literally anybody as long as they can pay somehow because they're really just businesses like any other business. I spent my first year of college listening to goofs running up and down the dorm hall at 2 AM screaming for the fun of it, and I'm assuming all of them got degrees. Maybe that's not how it is in other nations, but in 'Murca you literally have to try to fail high school/college on purpose to actually not graduate.

He's one of those guys were he Needs to be heard and believes his opinion is also more valuable around everyone else..

You can see him get pissed when Bryan talks for a bit.. and Schaub gets frustrated for no reason.. The guy surrounds himslf with cucks like Bryan and Chin.. who won't talk back and really argue with his BS

The thing is Schaub is actually bearable on Rogans show because he has someone who will check him when needed

Dao3txw.jpg

God I hate the way he pronounces some words.

Oh hunnert percent

This fighter is a draw(L)

There's a couple of 1,2 dick divers in this thread, for sure 100%.

Back