Brendan Schaub being Brendan Schaub

Doog Doogson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This guy should be required by law to wear a dunce hat

UFC's version of the dumb blond stereotype.

Any thread about Schaubjj needs a gif.

W2VrKSR.gif

Can't understand how he still has fans.

Not to mention fans who buy his merchandise.

I like Brendan, and TFATK, but I have noticed he's like really, really stupid. No idea how that dude got his bachelor's degree.

Did Brendan came out of the closet yet ?

not watching

what did he say

I like Brendan, and TFATK, but I have noticed he's like really, really stupid. No idea how that dude got his bachelor's degree.
My wife is a teacher. You can't give kids less than C at her school or their is hell to pay from admin, Thats how. Shes actually German by heritage and I meet her in the Army over there and drives her crazy being a stickler.

My wife is a teacher. You can't give kids less than C at her school or their is hell to pay from admin, Thats how. Shes actually German by heritage and I meet her in the Army over there and drives her crazy being a stickler.
Yeah... dude must have just been the beneficiary of academic leniance for playing football in college. The way he uses some words, his mispronunciation of some words, his not knowing a lot of words that are used, tells me he's really dumb.

Yet you keep watching

I don't know how anybody can take him serious after his actions before the Mayweather/McGregor fight. Not that anyone really respected his opinion before that anyway...

pics of your wife in traditional german leather trousers, check shirt, open cleavage, holding 2 huge beer tankerds or i call bullshit

pics of your wife in traditional german leather trousers, check shirt, open cleavage, holding 2 huge beer tankerds or i call bullshit
We're in our 40s you dont wanna see typical wal-mart fatties.

I agree 100% bro straight beast I disagree

I don't want to imagine a world without Schaub.

We already lost Goldberg...

We need people like them.

Back