Brendan Schaub being Brendan Schaub

as a fan of callen i can't even listen to the show anymore. so i legit don't. try it.

how can anyone be a fan of bryan callen?

he comes off as such a tryhard when hes with joe and brendan

I stopped listening to his breakdowns and tfatk. Believe you me with Buddeh and Chael Sonnen's drive thru videos are much more valuable and interesting in terms of MMA insights. Bispings podcast i would even say is funny. jRE is good with MMA when he has fighters on it.

How the hell does Callen put up with this shit from that bozo?

gotta love schaub even if he's an idiot from time to time
we all are, deal with it

Not just about him being and idiot but also being a condescending douche in the process. He makes Callen look good and that's saying a lot.

callen is horrendous, but if they're both horrendous now, good riddance

100% he's not the smartest tool in the shead.

It wouldn't be so bad if Schaub wasn't so condescending. It's like he's accentuating his own ignorance.

I've come to love it though. I'm a big TFATK fan.

You clearly have some mental issues. Picking a fight with a stranger for giving his opinion in an MMA forum. Ok tough guy lmao
when you assume you make an ass out of u and me
sounds like some nice self projection though, mr mental issues

Last edited:
Everyone is afraid to disagree with Rogan when it comes to Fights.
Callen and chin seems this way when debating or disagreeing with Schaub .

It was not a robbery because the fight was basically a draw. But I definitely see Callens point.
And obviously we see that yes Werdum Dropped the Reem. I love listening to The Fighter and the Kid but sometimes Schaub says ridiculous thing that nobody would agree with

There are tons of moments in the podcasts where you can tell Schaub is about to get mad at Callen and its annoying...

Schaub recently said Pearl harbor was a great movie..... fuggin idiot
He was kind of annoying in this whole podcast. His taste in movies is horrendouse and
he has never seen a movie that motivated him? Da fuq?

Hinchcliff is the the least funny of all the Rogan cronies.

Back