Brendan Schaub being Brendan Schaub

Is the Uncle Chael Show any good? I might have to give it a try to find out for myself.
For my liking, he provides good insights. Him and Bisping. Better than Brendans dudebro analytics.
Also Chael on his youtube channel has neat short videos where he talks about mma. I like that format as well, as vids are maximum 5 minutes.

Holy shit I felt so bad for Calen there. He was obviously using facts and stats to prove his point and Schaub kept disagreeing with no evidence, and calen was saying he would want to count the damage done in the 3rd more than the 1st and 2nd (which was the legit way pride scored their fights) and Schaub responds with 'in your world yes u score it like that but the rest of the world doesnt'

It's like Wtf Schaub Bryan was making a good point and pride fights were all scored that way, based off damage or you can always steal the fight by winning the last few minuTes

I always feel bad for the guy, he hasn't been involved in a fight companion for a little while but they'd always discredit absolutely anything he says. Why have him on there if you're just going to shit on the guy all the time, he isn't as clueless about mma like Schaub & Rogan make him out to be. I find Callen much more tolerable to listen to than Schaub, least he can engage in interesting conversation. Schaub just seems to talk about expensive cars & big dicks.

I'm not a Schaub hater but he did come off sounding dumb here.

Sherdog is hating on a guy that has made hundreds of thousands of dollars from podcasting. I don't agree with everything he says but I find his podcast entertaining. He gets paid a shitload of money to talk all day everyday. I can't hate on the guy, of coarse he is going to make mistakes.

Dude hes not making mistakes. Hes straight making shit up and in doing so contradicting statements he made moments earlier, and all so he can shit on someone who is supposed to be his mate, and who he credits with helping to develop this new career he is currently in. Scummy, dumb, cringeworthy

Percentage is more important than actual contact lol wow. I can see why he got along with Honda

his bro-ness has reached a new level

There are times when he is a good seller (his Showtime stints) and I'm just thinking he's just promoting.

Then I watch him talk like this where there are only a small number watching.......

Jock douche meathead to gay hipster dumb fuck in 6 months. I think his skinny jeans are cutting off blood to his brain. A grown ass man in his 30’s that can’t compute 40% of 30 is more than 50% of 10. Only in America could a person this dumb be as successful as he is. Fuckin pathetic

I was at the AKC dog Championships with my mother in law last fall... I hated it but had to do it because I owe her money... Anyhow we had really good seats and Brendon Shaub was sitting right next to us...

He was all into it and picked up on our conversation and was constantly correcting my mother in law about breeding practices, which I also thought was weird.. My mother in law, not knowing Brendon's fame finally got fed-up and asked him, "how the hell do you know so much about dogs young man?...

But Brendon shut down my mother in law man... He said during college to make extra money, his full ride scholarship wasn't that full I guess.... He inseminated Yorkies for a top Boston breeder.... No fucking joke,

He then went on to explain how he put the sperm in the furry little things with an eye dropper... But what really shut ol Mom down was when he explained how he "milked" the male Yorkies.

He said that his Nickname the "Hybrid" came about because he would sometimes take Yorkie sperm and put it in larger dogs.... Sometimes a Mastiff, sometimes a Rottweiler.

Last edited:
I like Brendan, and TFATK, but I have noticed he's like really, really stupid. No idea how that dude got his bachelor's degree.
It takes dedication, and not much else really. I know medical professionals with middling IQs and very little common sense.

I was at the AKC dog Championships with my mother in law last fall... I hated it but had to do it because I owe her money... Anyhow we had really good seats and Brendon Shaub was sitting right next to us...

He was all into it and picked up on our conversation and was constantly correcting my mother in law about breeding practices, which I also thought was weird.. My mother in law, not knowing Brendon's fame finally got fed-up and asked him, "how the hell do you know so much about dogs young man?...

But Brendon shut down my mother in law man... He said during college to make extra money, his full ride scholarship wasn't that full I guess.... He inseminated Yorkies for a top Boston breeder.... No fucking joke,

He then went on to explain how he put the sperm in the furry little things with an eye dropper... But what really shut ol Mom down was when he explained how he "milked" the male Yorkies.

He said that his Nickname the "Hybrid" came about because he would sometimes take Yorkie sperm and put it in larger dogs.... Sometimes a Mastiff, sometimes a Rottweiler.
Amazing post

It takes dedication, and not much else really. I know medical professionals with middling IQs and very little common sense.
Yeah it seems like dedication/persistence is the #1 key to success ahead of intelligence

Back