Brendan Schaub being Brendan Schaub

I gave that fight to Overeem though, two rounds to one.
I had the same. He needed to finish overeem in the 3rd. Wasn't this fight under the old rules in nevada? Don't think it was a 10-8 round 3 under those conditions. Robbed of what? A draw?

he quite literally contradicts himself from show to show.
one minute fighters need to sell them selves and get in the public eye... next minute hes saying fighters that only fight and dont to extra media work will be more successful.
one second cowboys carefree attitude and casual approach to fights is what makes him successful.. next second his casual carefree attitude is why he lost to till.

he pretty much just addresses what ever happens in the media that week and says "i told ya so" ...
AND lets not forget Mac v May... and all the karates stance ... left hand this left hand that bullshit... goodness.
Callen is the only reason i watch the show any more... i keep turning of bigbrown breakdown 5 mins in.

I had the same. He needed to finish overeem in the 3rd. Wasn't this fight under the old rules in nevada? Don't think it was a 10-8 round 3 under those conditions. Robbed of what? A draw?
Pretty much.

he quite literally contradicts himself from show to show.
one minute fighters need to sell them selves and get in the public eye... next minute hes saying fighters that only fight and dont to extra media work will be more successful.
one second cowboys carefree attitude and casual approach to fights is what makes him successful.. next second his casual carefree attitude is why he lost to till.

he pretty much just addresses what ever happens in the media that week and says "i told ya so" ...
AND lets not forget Mac v May... and all the karates stance ... left hand this left hand that bullshit... goodness.
Callen is the only reason i watch the show any more... i keep turning of bigbrown breakdown 5 mins in.

The Big Brown Breakdown is getting tough to listen to...I still do though lol..
I critique the shit of out everything but.. I still listen to JRE, TFATK, Big Brown breakdown...

still my favorite podcasts

I was just talking to a 40 yer old with a bachelors and an associates degree who has worked proffesional level jobs for 20 years and they thought Autumn and Fall were two different seasons.

I laughed way harder than I should have. That's awesome.

obhXM8J.gif

b2.gif

LOL at the 3rd gif

How does Schaub make a living doing this, does anyone even listen to him? I blame Rogan for Schaub still being around.

Can't make up my mind whether or not I like Schaub.

He is quite funny in his podcasts and a nice personality as a host, generally speaking.

However he says the dumbest shit...which wouldn't be too bad in itself, but he is wayyyy too sure of himself for someone who is constantly wrong, misunderstanding, misremembering and leaping to conclusions...to the point that he puts Callen down constantly.

Not that Callen is a genius either, but he has a lot more tact than Schaubi.

I like Brendan, and TFATK, but I have noticed he's like really, really stupid. No idea how that dude got his bachelor's degree.
He was on the Football team (everyone has heard stories about them being guided towards picking certain courses, with compliant professors and so on).
And, anyway, he majored in something like communications or sociology, not in physics.

Schaub himself used to tell this story about another guy on the team who was a great football player but, as a freshman in college, didn't know how to spell "chair".
Yet 4 years later, he had obtained a bachelor identical to Schaub's.

Can't make up my mind whether or not I like Schaub.

He is quite funny in his podcasts and a nice personality as a host, generally speaking.

However he says the dumbest shit...which wouldn't be too bad in itself, but he is wayyyy too sure of himself for someone who is constantly wrong, misunderstanding, misremembering and leaping to conclusions...to the point that he puts Callen down constantly.

Not that Callen is a genius either, but he has a lot more tact than Schaubi.

He's incredibly annoying for the reasons you mentioned but he's also the biggest know-nothing knowitall you'll ever see, unless he's on Rogan's podcast in which case he just agrees with him 99% of the time, brown nosing him to the point where he now repeats the last word of each of Rogan's sentences to emphasise it. The other really annoying thing is he motormouths, talking over absolutely everyone (except Rogan) despite very rarely having anything remotely insightful to say.

as a fan of callen i can't even listen to the show anymore. so i legit don't. try it.

Title should be changed to "Douchebag being himself"

Makes a shitload more money doing that than fighting tho, props <{pranko}>

A lot of shaub haters I noticed on sheepdog. I guess that explains why he's so successful in life.

Schaub is really annoying, i don't get how someone listen that podcast for more than 10 minutes, i almost got a CTE trying to listen to Cyborg's one (watching because of her). Also at fight companions it's pathetic how he stays there as a cuck for Rogan and usually just agree with the bullshit said.

Back