Black Chicago Pastor is asking Rahm Emmanuel to remove a George Washington statue.

Should statues of George Washington and other slave owning founding fathers should be taken down?

• Total voters
You're trying to make one idiot represent the "whole left". Removing Washington is stupid and absurd to bring up.
No I'm not. That's why I made a poll. To see what percent of us believes we should take down the monuments of our founding fathers. Some on the left think it should stand. And they voted.

If you were black and knew previous generations of your family were slaves, would you want a statue of a slave owner looking over you and your community? I can understand where he's coming from, even if I don't completely agree with it
Can't say. I'm not black. Anyway, I prefer to learn from the lessons of history, not whine about them and try to hide them.

You have the right to dismiss it. However, this battle is coming. The left hates America, our flag and the National Anthem.

And as Madmick indicated from our poll, right now 12% of the war room thinks George Washington statues should come down.
We have 1-- possibly 2-- sincere votes in that column.

So currently 3.7% at best...which is 3.7% too much, but it's incredibly rare that you find 96 out of 100 people on the right side of a subject. We might not even see that breakdown with Flat Earth.

Can't say. I'm not black. Anyway, I prefer to learn from the lessons of history, not whine about them and try to hide them.
You can learn from them without monuments to them. And getting rid of said monuments isn't hiding anything.

We have 1-- possibly 2-- sincere votes in that column.

So currently 3.7% at best...which is 3.7% too much, but it's incredibly rare that you find 96 out of 100 people on the right side of a subject. We might not even see that breakdown with Flat Earth.
I'm just going by the poll.

You can learn from them without monuments to them. And getting rid of said monuments isn't hiding anything.
Sure it is. The man is the father of out country, the man who led our nation through it's war of independence, and led us as our first president, setting many precedents that exist to this day. To remove his monuments is to hide him away, out of shame.

Sure it is. The man is the father of out country, the man who led our nation through it's war of independence, and led us as our first president, setting many precedents that exist to this day. To remove his monuments is to hide him away, out of shame.
The history books still exist

I'm conflicted about the shit myself. Maybe it should be a city by city thing, I guess

He had zero slaves when the war started... Grant on the other hand had some.

That's one of those things that gets buried in history books and never spoken about.
Grant had 1 if I recall correctly. And he released him.

If you were black and knew previous generations of your family were slaves, would you want a statue of a slave owner looking over you and your community? I can understand where he's coming from, even if I don't completely agree with it

I'm not black but I'm Dominican and I look black and clearly have black blood in me. I've also lived in Texas most of my life and have been in over 12 fights when I was growing up just from being called the N word. I don't give a shit about any of these statues and slave owner BS. People focusing on this and wasting their time on it have much bigger issues going on in their life and it has nothing to do with a statue. I don't care when someone has the confederate flag either.

Let me be clear though I also don't care if they tore all the statues down and the monuments. I just sit back and watch all these people doing stupid shit and don't worry about it.

Two years ago, Nation of Islam was caught giving these pamphlets to school children in Tennessee.

mountrushmore.jpg

They were told not to bring them home.

The multinational elite know that Americans will never accept rulership without representation as long as they remember their history.

The Nation of Islam has to be the largest cuckold organization in the world.

The Arab slave trade lasting thousands of years, being exponentially larger in scale, enabling the western slave trade to begin with and practicing mass castration to prevent Africanization via rogue/freed slaves. Apology is rare/nearly non-existent.

The US slave trade being a brief and minor component of the western slave trade (eclipsed by the quantities sent to South America/Caribbean) and among the most eager to self-abolish, and more repentant than all others combined.

I wonder if a lot of behind-the-scenes kink goes on where NoI members watch Saudi Imams rail their wives and daughters at the same and make things extra spicy with "raceplay" epithets.

No I'm not. That's why I made a poll. To see what percent of us believes we should take down the monuments of our founding fathers. Some on the left think it should stand. And they voted.

Look at who voted. Of the 5, 4 are troll votes.

It is time to get rid of all history from statues, museums, books, movies and so on. It can all be replaced with Barney the Purple Dinosaur episodes. That way nobody will feel bad.

What'll happen is Rahm will come out saying that he should seriously consider doing it, then wait for it to blow over and never address it again.

Rahm Emmanuel is a giant fucking pussy that will say or do anything to make it appear he is PC and liberal. He fakes outrage and pretends to cry when there are cameras in front of him and claims that he's going to make significant change. Meanwhile, more and more people are being killed here and city just keep raising taxes and spending more and more money we'll never be able to pay back.

All it'll take is a large donation from the pastor's church and all bets are off though. That's how it works here.

Despite appalling race relations views, our founding fathers did not fight an insurrection to destroy the union in order to preserve slavery.

There is no moral equivalency to be held here.

What'll happen is Rahm will come out saying that he should seriously consider doing it, then wait for it to blow over and never address it again.

Rahm Emmanuel is a giant fucking pussy that will say or do anything to make it appear he is PC and liberal. He fakes outrage and pretends to cry when there are cameras in front of him and claims that he's going to make significant change. Meanwhile, more and more people are being killed here and city just keep raising taxes and spending more and more money we'll never be able to pay back.

All it'll take is a large donation from the pastor's church and all bets are off though. That's how it works here.

Are you suggesting that the city that gave us Richard Daley might be corrupt? I refuse to believe that.

The Democrat party should be banned for its pro-slavery positions in the mid-1800's.

I would wager Rahm Emmanuel's office is the #1 purchaser of onions in the city.

This is a declaration of war, IMO.

There needs to be a line that can't be crossed.
Yeah america should go to war against this guy!!!
We need one in the win column.
Then we can celebrate it like fourth of July!
" Remember when we kicked that one guys ass!!"
" Hell yeah brother, we kilted him good!"

Back