Black Chicago Pastor is asking Rahm Emmanuel to remove a George Washington statue.

Should statues of George Washington and other slave owning founding fathers should be taken down?

• Total voters
R

ripskater

WP_A.jpg

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/jackson-washington-park-protest-presidents-slave-owners/

A Chicago pastor has asked the Emanuel administration to remove the names of two presidents who owned slaves from parks on the South Side, saying the city should not honor slave owners in black communities.

A bronze statue of George Washington on horseback stands at the corner of 51st and King Drive, at the northwest entrance to Washington Park.

Bishop James Dukes, pastor of Liberation Christian Center, said he wants the statue gone, and he wants George Washington’s name removed from the park.

30eEul4.gif

Feel like someone said this was going to start and another person said it was a slippery slope argument.

30eEul4.gif

Feel like someone said this was going to start and another person said it was a slippery slope argument.

Didn't Trump say it as well? It's obvious to anyone with a brain that this is the road it will go down.

Didn't Trump say it as well? It's obvious to anyone with a brain that this is the road it will go down.
It is Chicago and Rahm Emmanuel is the mayor. This very well could start happening.

Look at Baltimore, they removed the monuments overnight.

This whole leftist movement is intending to strip our heritage, history and identity. To make way for the new globalist identity and agenda.

The USA is endangered if the left gets their way.

Two years ago, Nation of Islam was caught giving these pamphlets to school children in Tennessee.

mountrushmore.jpg

They were told not to bring them home.

The multinational elite know that Americans will never accept rulership without representation as long as they remember their history.

Yes. It's time to erase all American history.

This whole leftist movement is intending to strip our heritage, history and identity. To make way for the new globalist identity and agenda.

The USA is endangered if the left gets their way.

Here is what Robert Lee thought of Confederate monuments.

Lee himself never wanted such monuments built.

Dear Sir--Absence from Lexington has prevented my receiving until to-day your letter of the 26th ult., inclosing an invitation from the Gettysburg Battle-field Memorial Association, to attend a meeting of the officers engaged in that battle at Gettysburg, for the purpose of marking upon the ground by enduring memorials of granite the positions and movements of the armies on the field. My engagements will not permit me to be present. I believe if there, I could not add anything material to the information existing on the subject. I think it wiser, moreover, not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered. Very respectfully,
Your obedient servant,
R. E. Lee.

“I think it wiser,” the retired military leader wrote about a proposed Gettysburg memorial in 1869, “…not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered.”
Wrong thread man.

that guy MUST be trolling. stupid as shit to suggest that. throw his ass out the room.

that guy MUST be trolling. stupid as shit to suggest that. throw his ass out the room.
No man, we all knew this was coming. First the confederate soldiers and now the founding fathers. Because they were racists too.

Dear Sir--Absence from Lexington has prevented my receiving until to-day your letter of the 26th ult., inclosing an invitation from the Gettysburg Battle-field Memorial Association, to attend a meeting of the officers engaged in that battle at Gettysburg, for the purpose of marking upon the ground by enduring memorials of granite the positions and movements of the armies on the field. My engagements will not permit me to be present. I believe if there, I could not add anything material to the information existing on the subject. I think it wiser, moreover, not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered. Very respectfully,
Your obedient servant,
R. E. Lee.
We're talking about a pastor wanting to tear down a statue of George Washington bro.

Your obedient servant,
R. E. Lee.

So you agree with him? racist.

I'm pretty sure you have the same feelings about Robert E. Lee's statues.

How do you feel now that you know his opinion?
Most of our ancestors held racist beliefs. So it looks like the left will try to bring them (our whole history) down too.

All the liberals voting no - remember this moment - because there will come a time when the majority of your own coalition will call your stance racist and you will be forced to choose whether to hold your ground or grovel before the mob.

Last edited:
No man, we all knew this was coming. First the confederate soldiers and now the founding fathers. Because they were racists too.
theres always a loon pulling for extremes in any 'debate'. Going with his line of thought, we should remove all instances of the word 'God' from public institutions because God advocated for Genocide, murder, disfigurement, and ritualized rape. oh in addition to be super cool with slavery.

So you agree with him? racist.

Robert E. Lee as a man was quite decent. I can't hate on him as a person, he was more against slavery than most of his Union counterparts even.

That doesn't mean the segregationist and secessionist monuments get to stick around.

All the liberals voting - remember this moment - because there will come a time when the majority of your own coalition will call your stance racist and you will be forced to choose whether to hold your ground or grovel before the mob.

So far the only person who voted yes was a coward internet Nazi, @thefirstemporer

Back