Bioware hired an amateur to do the facial Animations | Page 6

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by Calley, Mar 19, 2017.

1. silus_2000 Gold Belt

silus_2000
    I dunno. Honestly i'm just mad at how ugly the Asari character is. They are supposed to be the most seductive people in the entire universe. Why would they do this?? Bring back Liara, FFS.

2. blaseblah Black Belt

blaseblah
    Rose colored glasses dude

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Palis likes this.
  3. fdswer Purple Belt

fdswer
    ???

4. Henry Venda Double Yellow Card

Henry Venda
    I was going to buy this game but now I won't bother. I have yakuza 0 and horizon zero dawn to play.

I don't support minority pandering cuck developers like bio ware. Zero dawn has enough matriach shit in it that I avoid by staring at tits and asses, I'm not buying a game full of fat feminazi cunts ideas.

I've got not enought tme anyway.

Calley likes this.
  5. KidBaize ...

KidBaize
    Yes I believe the law currently guarantees the same rights to everyone regardless of race, sex or gender but of course that does not mean those rights never get violated. Unfortunately there is no way to prevent that from happening and that's what the courts and tribunals are for.

Regarding nepotism, things like networking and other intangibles will always give people an advantage over other applicants but we are social creatures after all. You cannot take the human element out of society. Even within unions, nepotism is very common despite being egalitarian organizations.

Lastly, I agree that our relationship with first nations is a complicated and sensitive topic. Personally I think reservations, especially those in remote areas, are a horrible idea but I respect their right to maintain their own distinct society.

6. Concrete Gold Belt

Concrete
    What's the source on all this?

7. Gregolian .45 ACP

Gregolian
    I always felt Miranda having essentially black eyes killed that but there was a decent amount of character in different characters' eyes for ME2/3 and then Dragon Age Inquisition...

There's just something "off" about the character builds in this one for me. They look odd running and their goddamn eyes look like someone shoved Mr. Potato-Head eyes into human skulls.

8. Calley Double Yellow Card

Calley
  9. Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Hyperglide
    You realize it's 2017 right?? Those types of facial flaws were barely passable in 2007 and 2010. 2012, for ME3 they were bad. In todays day they are inexcusable.

I am a big nuthugger of Mass Effect but call a spade a spade man. Shit for example look what LA Noire did. And when did that game come out??

10. silus_2000 Gold Belt

silus_2000
    We all know space adds 20 pounds.

Ikuza, EzFlyer and Calley like this.
  11. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    Your loss, sucker.
    Because the combat in LA Noire was so riveting. Clearly they had to devote a ton of resources to that. It's amazing they were able to make the facial animations so special when they were spread so thin.

12. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    SJW's are always the one raising the issue, and one of my close friends was a male nurse (who left because he said being a male nurse was a nightmare), and you just waded into a topic you appear to know absolutely nothing about.

Guess who gets assigned to all the 51/50's that walk through the door?

13. scardera Double Yellow Card

scardera
    i played SWTOR another Bioware game and i can confirm thatn bioware gone to shit in the last couple years...they destroyed SWTOR with there crappy Command crate system

GtehMVP and Calley like this.
  14. Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Hyperglide
    Which brings me to my point in the other thread that Bioware were trying to do to much and they DID spread themselves thin. They could have diverted some resources to make the facial scanning better.

Also, LA Noire isn't an action RPG, so thats a moot point. The gunplay was fine in the game for what it was needed for. It was a detective/mystery game and a damn fine one at that.

15. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    That isn't BioWare "going to shit", or Blizzard went to shit a hundred times since WoW launched.
    No, the fact that LA Noire isn't an Action RPG is precisely the point; the crux of which obviously went over your head.

16. blaseblah Black Belt

blaseblah
    2017 or not, the point is that Bioware has always sucked at animating faces. Its not something they are good at. What's with all the shock and outrage?

17. Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Hyperglide
    No YOU are missing the point. Having shit facial animations in 2017, Bioware or not, is not acceptable... especially when you have over 4 years of development and a triple a budget to work on it. If you want a better more recent comparison look at Horizon Zero Dawn or Witcher 3.

Can't believe I have to break it down for you and spell it out.

Hogey, BJP81 and scardera like this.
  18. Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Hyperglide
    So that doesn't mean they should improve it? Terrible excuse. I guess Bethsda should never improve their shitty buggy engine for the elder scrolls and Fallout games either? Cause, reasons??

19. blaseblah Black Belt

blaseblah
    You apparently know nothing about talking to women. They are some of the easiest people to get along with. Just be friendly and don't be a cunt. And don't bring up your bullshit political opinions around people who don't agree with them.

I work in one of the most liberal cities in the country. And yeah, I'm a liberal too, but my co-workers wouldn't know that because I never discuss politics at work. My goal is to be the guy everyone likes, and it is insanely easy to do that with the opposite sex, assuming you arent creepy or a bigot.

Your friend and you, you're probably the guys no one likes. That's why you get the shitty assignments.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  20. blaseblah Black Belt

blaseblah
    Bethesda sure as fuck hasnt yet.

I mean, yeah, it'd be great if they did, but it's no reason to be outraged.