Bioware hired an amateur to do the facial Animations

isn't there a blonde chick in the game that's pretty hot... or is that the sister of the main character?
I dunno. Honestly i'm just mad at how ugly the Asari character is. They are supposed to be the most seductive people in the entire universe. Why would they do this?? Bring back Liara, FFS.

Just watching reviews and some early game gameplay and the eyes have like no life in them. I always felt like the original three games people didn't seem to blink enough but their eyes still looked alive. In this game it feels like mannequins.

That feeling may change though when I start playing admittedly.

Rose colored glasses dude

maxresdefault.jpg

108io78.jpg

cesspool of SJW. from other sources revealed that they have diversity managers that interfere with the everyones work there, coders writers making sure everything is PC. and they even forced developers to add in a commander shephard gay subplot at their behest last minute.

oh and i almost forgot this girl here is one of Bioware's writers...

http://rebrn.com/re/virtual-rape-in-gta-v-woman-is-now-a-writer-for-bioware-this-is-2630476/

09e75544f032ec5e336511075cc7b0b933103b2cbed223e99f2476e0ecdfe6b2_1.jpg

they also made every woman in the game ugly, i wonder why...

mass-effect-andromeda-jayde-rossi.jpg

I was going to buy this game but now I won't bother. I have yakuza 0 and horizon zero dawn to play.

I don't support minority pandering cuck developers like bio ware. Zero dawn has enough matriach shit in it that I avoid by staring at tits and asses, I'm not buying a game full of fat feminazi cunts ideas.

I've got not enought tme anyway.

And you believe we are all equally treated under our current laws? We apply the law evenly enough that we all either succeed to fail on our merit alone?

Even if we take the shareholders out of it, the nepotism I identified is still extremely common. I'm just pointing out that people are selected for work, roles, rewards, etc. on many criteria other than the idea that they're the best at their job.

This is sort of a separate and complicated discussion. You raise good points about autonomy and accountability. I don't know what I want the Government to do, if anything. If I had an answer to the issues facing First Nations people in Canada, I'd probably be trying to execute it instead of installing pipes and steel.
Yes I believe the law currently guarantees the same rights to everyone regardless of race, sex or gender but of course that does not mean those rights never get violated. Unfortunately there is no way to prevent that from happening and that's what the courts and tribunals are for.

Regarding nepotism, things like networking and other intangibles will always give people an advantage over other applicants but we are social creatures after all. You cannot take the human element out of society. Even within unions, nepotism is very common despite being egalitarian organizations.

Lastly, I agree that our relationship with first nations is a complicated and sensitive topic. Personally I think reservations, especially those in remote areas, are a horrible idea but I respect their right to maintain their own distinct society.

cesspool of SJW. from other sources revealed that they have diversity managers that interfere with the everyones work there, coders writers making sure everything is PC. and they even forced developers to add in a commander shephard gay subplot at their behest last minute.

oh and i almost forgot this girl here is one of Bioware's writers...

http://rebrn.com/re/virtual-rape-in-gta-v-woman-is-now-a-writer-for-bioware-this-is-2630476/

09e75544f032ec5e336511075cc7b0b933103b2cbed223e99f2476e0ecdfe6b2_1.jpg

they also made every woman in the game ugly, i wonder why...

mass-effect-andromeda-jayde-rossi.jpg

What's the source on all this?

maxresdefault.jpg

108io78.jpg
I always felt Miranda having essentially black eyes killed that but there was a decent amount of character in different characters' eyes for ME2/3 and then Dragon Age Inquisition...

There's just something "off" about the character builds in this one for me. They look odd running and their goddamn eyes look like someone shoved Mr. Potato-Head eyes into human skulls.

maxresdefault.jpg

108io78.jpg

You realize it's 2017 right?? Those types of facial flaws were barely passable in 2007 and 2010. 2012, for ME3 they were bad. In todays day they are inexcusable.

I am a big nuthugger of Mass Effect but call a spade a spade man. Shit for example look what LA Noire did. And when did that game come out??

I was going to buy this game but now I won't bother. I have yakuza 0 and horizon zero dawn to play.

I don't support minority pandering cuck developers like bio ware. Zero dawn has enough matriach shit in it that I avoid by staring at tits and asses, I'm not buying a game full of fat feminazi cunts ideas.

I've got not enought tme anyway.
Your loss, sucker.
You realize it's 2017 right?? Those types of facial flaws were barely passable in 2007 and 2010. 2012, for ME3 they were bad. In todays day they are inexcusable.

I am a big nuthugger of Mass Effect but call a spade a spade man. Shit for example look what LA Noire did. And when did that game come out??
Because the combat in LA Noire was so riveting. Clearly they had to devote a ton of resources to that. It's amazing they were able to make the facial animations so special when they were spread so thin.

That sounds amazing. I mean imagine how easy it is for a male nurse to get a date.

Of course if you're ranting about libtards and SJWs it might be harder to get along with your coworkers.
SJW's are always the one raising the issue, and one of my close friends was a male nurse (who left because he said being a male nurse was a nightmare), and you just waded into a topic you appear to know absolutely nothing about.

Guess who gets assigned to all the 51/50's that walk through the door?

i played SWTOR another Bioware game and i can confirm thatn bioware gone to shit in the last couple years...they destroyed SWTOR with there crappy Command crate system

Your loss, sucker.

Because the combat in LA Noire was so riveting. Clearly they had to devote a ton of resources to that. It's amazing they were able to make the facial animations so special when they were spread so thin.

Which brings me to my point in the other thread that Bioware were trying to do to much and they DID spread themselves thin. They could have diverted some resources to make the facial scanning better.

Also, LA Noire isn't an action RPG, so thats a moot point. The gunplay was fine in the game for what it was needed for. It was a detective/mystery game and a damn fine one at that.

i played SWTOR another Bioware game and i can confirm thatn bioware gone to shit in the last couple years...they destroyed SWTOR with there crappy Command crate system
That isn't BioWare "going to shit", or Blizzard went to shit a hundred times since WoW launched.
Also, LA Noire isn't an action RPG, so thats a moot point. The gunplay was fine in the game for what it was needed for. It was a detective/mystery game and a damn fine one at that.
No, the fact that LA Noire isn't an Action RPG is precisely the point; the crux of which obviously went over your head.

2017 or not, the point is that Bioware has always sucked at animating faces. Its not something they are good at. What's with all the shock and outrage?

That isn't BioWare "going to shit", or Blizzard went to shit a hundred times since WoW launched.

No, the fact that LA Noire isn't an Action RPG is precisely the point; the crux of which obviously went over your head.

No YOU are missing the point. Having shit facial animations in 2017, Bioware or not, is not acceptable... especially when you have over 4 years of development and a triple a budget to work on it. If you want a better more recent comparison look at Horizon Zero Dawn or Witcher 3.

Can't believe I have to break it down for you and spell it out.

2017 or not, the point is that Bioware has always sucked at animating faces. Its not something they are good at. What's with all the shock and outrage?

So that doesn't mean they should improve it? Terrible excuse. I guess Bethsda should never improve their shitty buggy engine for the elder scrolls and Fallout games either? Cause, reasons??

SJW's are always the one raising the issue, and one of my close friends was a male nurse (who left because he said being a male nurse was a nightmare), and you just waded into a topic you appear to know absolutely nothing about.

Guess who gets assigned to all the 51/50's that walk through the door?

You apparently know nothing about talking to women. They are some of the easiest people to get along with. Just be friendly and don't be a cunt. And don't bring up your bullshit political opinions around people who don't agree with them.

I work in one of the most liberal cities in the country. And yeah, I'm a liberal too, but my co-workers wouldn't know that because I never discuss politics at work. My goal is to be the guy everyone likes, and it is insanely easy to do that with the opposite sex, assuming you arent creepy or a bigot.

Your friend and you, you're probably the guys no one likes. That's why you get the shitty assignments.

Last edited:
So that doesn't mean they should improve it? Terrible excuse. I guess Bethsda should never improve their shitty buggy engine for the elder scrolls and Fallout games either? Cause, reasons??

Bethesda sure as fuck hasnt yet.

I mean, yeah, it'd be great if they did, but it's no reason to be outraged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back