Bioware hired an amateur to do the facial Animations

so according to reviews the game sucks.

no wonder when they hired a bunch of amateur minorities. its funny also that they all quit right before launch. congrats ( new )bioware u managed to fuck up a beloved game franchise. but guess what i bet the workforce was very mixed during those 5 years.

amateur minorities???... didn't you start out this thread by calling out white CG animator? or are you including all women as minorities as well...

I just don't see it. I also played during the origin access and the game was great. Nothing felt low budget about it to me. The changes to combat and the skills system was great. There were very few places where the animations looked bad and it was mostly in the beginning of the game and some conversations in the middle. The the rest was fine.

It's weird cause I'm having a hard time thinking of any game on this level that can pull off the sort of things people are looking for. That isn't just a video. Skyrim,FO4, all these games had bad animations and just weird things happening in general it's normal.

When the previous gen games (Mass Effect 2 and 3 ) have smoother looking animations and characters, that's a problem. People aren't really complaining too much about the gameplay. I don't think there's any dispute about the animations, and if you don't notice it then that's great for you. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

The typical Bioware employee

CpH3WtHWEAAABDS-1.jpg

Jesus. What a racist piece of shit. How didn't he get fired for that garbage? Weird psychotic ramblings of a bigot who doesn't even realize it.

When the previous gen games (Mass Effect 2 and 3 ) have smoother looking animations and characters, that's a problem. People aren't really complaining too much about the gameplay. I don't think there's any dispute about the animations, and if you don't notice it then that's great for you. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

I actually haven't seen complaint about smoother animations. The main complaints I've seen are from the face's people make and on top of that they all seem to be from the female main character. I don't think I've seen anything from the male version. Have you actually played the game? I think all of this is being really exaggerated and I haven't heard nearly as many complaints from people who've actually played it.

Jesus. What a racist piece of shit. How didn't he get fired for that garbage? Weird psychotic ramblings of a bigot who doesn't even realize it.

he "left" but not before fucking up the game. i hear the gameplay is awful.

amateur minorities???... didn't you start out this thread by calling out white CG animator? or are you including all women as minorities as well...

anyone who is a cis white male is the enemy, get with the program.

Female main character instantly turned me off of this game. Not because I don't want to play as a girl, but because, since the Anita Sarkeesian shit, every female main seems like a token or charity hand out meant to appease SJWs.

I actually haven't seen complaint about smoother animations. The main complaints I've seen are from the face's people make and on top of that they all seem to be from the female main character. I don't think I've seen anything from the male version. Have you actually played the game? I think all of this is being really exaggerated and I haven't heard nearly as many complaints from people who've actually played it.

Seriously? The first sentence of mine that you quoted from me says that I played the game via EA Access. Again, if you're enjoying it then that's good for you. To say everyone is exaggerating,though, is a bit obnoxious.

Female main character instantly turned me off of this game. Not because I don't want to play as a girl, but because, since the Anita Sarkeesian shit, every female main seems like a token or charity hand out meant to appease SJWs.

Lol, or maybe studios wanted to make female main characters for a change? This grand conspiracy of the evil SJW empire is fucking laughable.

You've started a great discussion. However, you should hear how women speak about men, or minorities speak about whites, there's sexism/racism coming from all genders/races. I've worked under women and I've been a superior to them as well. Your boss might be a douche, but he's not an isolated case, nor is his attitude limited by his gender. I've worked under some nasty sexist women and men in my day. The biggest offense happening all around us is victim-hood and those who cater to them.

And why do you say "not enough" women apply to your line of work? Maybe they don't like those types of occupations. Women are treated like children, having every means of support programs at their disposal. If anything they're shamed for wanting something against the women should do anything men do narrative

I said this in another thread, but I have a good buddy who's a therapist. His most recent client is a successful female lawyer. She's been struggling with coming to terms with something. It took weeks for him to get it out of her. She was in tears when she finally admitted that she wants to be a house wife yet she feels ashamed by it.

In our society, at least in NA, everyone has equal opportunity now. That's all we can ask for. There will always be bosses and owners who are racist and prefer hiring on skin colour (there are laws to help mitigate that), but a company forcing diversity to virtue signal will never end well and Bioware Mtl is a fine example.

It's swung so far in the wrong direction that an active racist, towards whites of course, was allowed to spew his hatred publicly while working there. Sure they say he's no longer employed, but if he was a white guy speaking of minorities, he'd have been lynched long ago and rightfully so.

Absolutely true. No type of bad behaviour, or discrimination, is limited by a persons gender or ethnicity. Being a piece of shit knows no bounds, and there are plenty of people from all walks of life who act like assholes.

I say "not enough" because of my experience dealing with young women that come into our industry. I want more of them involved. I know that we suffer from a bias that hires people just like those that already work here. I want the organization I work for to have the best talent, and we're missing out on talent drawing from a smaller pool of people. Your assessment is correct in that not everyone wants to do certain types of work. My sister is a Nurse. I wouldn't wipe old men's asses on a cardiac unit for double what they pay her. She wouldn't fly to a remote location, live in a shitty hotel, and build a complex process plant. We're all different. I just know that there are more talented technical women out there than we employ. I want their contribution. .

I can't agree that everyone in our society has an equal opportunity. I think that sounds nice, it's a pat on the back to our culture, but it's not true. A first nations kid born on a reserve in Canada, that doesn't have fresh water, has shit schools, a gang violence problem, fentanyl overdoses every other day, lives on an income below the poverty line, and has a documented history/current swath of racist attitudes towards him will not have the same opportunities as I do. I was born healthy, and safe, to a family of well educated, financially secure people. I had good food, lots of parental time, went to amazing schools, always had money, etc. It's just not the same. We don't live in some perfectly balanced meritocracy.

Absolutely true. No type of bad behaviour, or discrimination, is limited by a persons gender or ethnicity. Being a piece of shit knows no bounds, and there are plenty of people from all walks of life who act like assholes.

I say "not enough" because of my experience dealing with young women that come into our industry. I want more of them involved. I know that we suffer from a bias that hires people just like those that already work here. I want the organization I work for to have the best talent, and we're missing out on talent drawing from a smaller pool of people. Your assessment is correct in that not everyone wants to do certain types of work. My sister is a Nurse. I wouldn't wipe old men's asses on a cardiac unit for double what they pay her. She wouldn't fly to a remote location, live in a shitty hotel, and build a complex process plant. We're all different. I just know that there are more talented technical women out there than we employ. I want their contribution. .

I can't agree that everyone in our society has an equal opportunity. I think that sounds nice, it's a pat on the back to our culture, but it's not true. A first nations kid born on a reserve in Canada, that doesn't have fresh water, has shit schools, a gang violence problem, fentanyl overdoses every other day, lives on an income below the poverty line, and has a documented history/current swath of racist attitudes towards him will not have the same opportunities as I do. I was born healthy, and safe, to a family of well educated, financially secure people. I had good food, lots of parental time, went to amazing schools, always had money, etc. It's just not the same. We don't live in some perfectly balanced meritocracy.
You can't look at outcomes to determine the effectiveness of a meritocracy. People are not equal. We have varying levels of intelligence, physical ability, ambition and yes, personal support systems. Such is life.

The government cannot and should not attempt to mitigate all of the differences between its citizens. The fairest solution is to provide everyone with the same legal rights and access to basic necessities like housing, healthcare, education and employment (which are in place). A system based on favouritism only breeds resentment and social instability.

The plight of First Nations people in Canada is a unique and complicated subject, in part because many choose not to integrate into general society and want to self govern. They certainly deserve that special status and autonomy, and many reserves do suffer from inadequate basic necessities, but it's misleading to use them as an example of an unfair system since they choose not to be a part of it. Those who fully integrate enjoy many advantages over non-Native citizens. My cousin being one of them.

You work in a male-dominated industry. Go work in a female-dominated one for a while. Majorities always rule. That's life.

That sounds amazing. I mean imagine how easy it is for a male nurse to get a date.

Of course if you're ranting about libtards and SJWs it might be harder to get along with your coworkers.

So play as the dude and ignore the chick. Sheesh, what babies you guys are.

My male was doing all kinds of weird shit with his eyes rolling around inside his head and every time he turned his head it looked like his neck was broken.

My male was doing all kinds of weird shit with his eyes rolling around inside his head and every time he turned his head it looked like his neck was broken.

Lol damn that's crazy. I thought maybe because I had the first patch but it was different but it was applied to both Xbox and pc so I'm not sure why I never saw. The worst i saw was people looking really wide eyed and I think one lady her eyes moved weird can't remember.

You can't look at outcomes to determine the effectiveness of a meritocracy. People are not equal. We have varying levels of intelligence, physical ability, ambition and yes, personal support systems. Such is life.

How do we determine how much of a meritocracy we live in? I will say that I don't believe we live in any kind of meritocracy. Over a decade working in finance, engineering, construction, and project delivery have convinced me that we work in no such thing. I work with FUCKING IDIOTS who are employed only because of their name. There are employees whose investment in the company through share purchases is so significant that they won't be terminated even if they do absolutely nothing. I cannot find a correlation between skills that benefit the product, project, or customer and compensation/success. I can only find a correlation between skills that socially maneuver someone and their success.

Perhaps to some, that is the merit of effort, as we live in a social society and are social creatures, but it doesn't not benefit an organization, contribute to better products and services, or provide value to the customer.

The government cannot and should not attempt to mitigate all of the differences between its citizens. The fairest solution is to provide everyone with the same legal rights and access to basic necessities like housing, healthcare, education and employment (which are in place). A system based on favouritism only breeds resentment and social instability.

I guess this is a personal question of the role of government. Whether you think they are capable of affecting outcomes. Again, to simply lean on the language of law and say "everyone is equal and has equal access" I do not believe is true. The law, and the application of the law, or the public's adherence to the law, are very different. The law says you cannot discriminate against a person because of race, gender, or sexual orientation. We all know it still happens.

The plight of First Nations people in Canada is a unique and complicated subject, in part because many choose not to integrate into general society and want to self govern. They certainly deserve that special status and autonomy, and many reserves do suffer from inadequate basic necessities, but it's misleading to use them as an example of an unfair system since they choose not to be a part of it. Those who fully integrate enjoy many advantages over non-Native citizens. My cousin being one of them.

Even among those who choose to "fully integrate" (I'm not sure what that means. Define full integration for me.) they'll be faced with assumptions and limitations placed on them. I referenced the first nations people before in my posting because of what I see on site every day. Master electricians, amazing craftsmanship, strong work ethics, and yet, there are still a lot of crews that try and not have "an Indian on my crew".

The first nations are part of Canada. Their problems are Canada's problems, and they go deeper than "just be one of us". I don't think Canada has some singular identity. I have not witnessed it. People in Vancouver are massively different than those in Alberta, to say nothing of spending time observing the cultures in the northern territories.

its amazing how any SJW is still alive with the amount of death threats they seem to be getting on twitter..

The people who go around calling everyone SJWs, feminazis, betas, cucks, etc are pussies who thankfully would never dream of following through with the shit they say online. I thought that was obvious. They are miserable, angry losers who get their only joy out of saying obnoxious things from behind the safety of their keyboard and getting ANY sort of reaction or attention, since they are so insignificant in their offline lives.

Those of legal age likely voted for Trump as well because he gives them hope that a twitter troll can accomplish something.

The people who go around calling everyone SJWs, feminazis, betas, cucks, etc are pussies who thankfully would never dream of following through with the shit they say online. I thought that was obvious. They are miserable, angry losers who get their only joy out of saying obnoxious things from behind the safety of their keyboard and getting ANY sort of reaction or attention, since they are so insignificant in their offline lives.

Those of legal age likely voted for Trump as well because he gives them hope that a twitter troll can accomplish something.

or maybe they just had enough with all the BS. but this thread is about a videogame pls try to stay on topic.

Lol damn that's crazy. I thought maybe because I had the first patch but it was different but it was applied to both Xbox and pc so I'm not sure why I never saw. The worst i saw was people looking really wide eyed and I think one lady her eyes moved weird can't remember.

Things like that happen in games but this one its almost constant and it was funny at first but it just started to piss me off after a few hours, it was really taking me out of the game.

Things like that happen in games but this one its almost constant and it was funny at first but it just started to piss me off after a few hours, it was really taking me out of the game.

Yea I could see people not wanting to buy it if that kept happening. I just saw another video of two guys sitting on eachother during the intro of the game. None of this stuff was happening to me at all. It's funny cause stuff like this always happens. I hear a bunch of people say how "XX" game is so buggy and all this stuff happens and then when I play the game it runs fine. Happens a lot of Fallout and Elder Scroll games. People always talk about all these bugs and then I play it and nothing. Well until FO4. My game wouldn't let me continue a mission that was part of the story so that kind of killed my save game.

Back