Bioware hired an amateur to do the facial Animations

Yet you're making sure to weigh in on the matter with sarcasm and feigned indifference more than once.
The "matter" has several different topics. If you were more careful to read you'd see where idgaf about one thing, and care significantly about another.

There's no secret sjw cabal dedicated to intentionally uglifying women in video games, you're just really high, Kevin. Go back to bed

There's no secret sjw cabal dedicated to intentionally uglifying women in video games, you're just really high, Kevin. Go back to bed
Yeah, this was simply due to the problems in the management of the project . Here is thread about it on neogaf:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354014

• "Lost over 13 leads (game design, art, audio, prog, senior core leads, etc) in 5 years at Bioware Montreal on Mass Effect. Edmonton lost only 3. It is clear that Edmonton has the bigger part of the stick when it comes to purge Leads and Producers who are not aligned with their leadership style."

The "matter" has several different topics. If you were more careful to read you'd see where idgaf about one thing, and care significantly about another.
Just don't try to do the thing when you punctuate each page of the thread with 1-2 snarky comments, then try to pretend you're above the stink.

I've smelled that too many times before, so I just called your bullshit.
We_need_to_talk_about_kevin_ver2.jpg

Just don't try to do the thing when you punctuate each page of the thread with 1-2 snarky comments, then try to pretend you're above the stink.

I've smelled that too many times before, so I just called your bullshit.

We_need_to_talk_about_kevin_ver2.jpg
You sound like an annoying whiner. You just complain just to complain.

I never played a ME game so I'm not upset about this. I just have to comment and say Holy Shit those are horrible facial animations. Now I need to check out the gamefaqs forum for a good laugh.

You sound like an annoying whiner. You just complain just to complain.
At least I don't complain about complainers.

That would make me a hypocritical bitch, wouldn't it?

It's like citing Wikipedia.

Honestly, it's even worse. At least at the moment. Maybe at the time it was better. Currently it's a forum post of an anonymous review that can't even be viewed without a paid subscription.

This is why I rarely buy games at launch anymore, especially EA games. I may get this in several months when it's on sale for 15 bucks or something.

This is why I rarely buy games at launch anymore, especially EA games. I may get this in several months when it's on sale for 15 bucks or something.
First time I've pre-ordered in years.

Thank you for reminding me why I stopped doing that, EA. Sincerely.

First time I've pre-ordered in years.

Thank you for reminding me why I stopped doing that, EA. Sincerely.

lol it was my first preorder in a long ass time too. Thankfully I fully enjoyed the game so I had no issues.

lol it was my first preorder in a long ass time too. Thankfully I fully enjoyed the game so I had no issues.

This

Spent like another $100 on MP packs as well <{CMPALM}> EA making @Zer money

Back