Bioware hired an amateur to do the facial Animations

2017 or not, the point is that Bioware has always sucked at animating faces. Its not something they are good at. What's with all the shock and outrage?

They never had the best animation but this game totally missed the mark on it plus all the other issues it has. There is something wrong with how the game runs the animation for everything not just the faces.

They never had the best animation but this game totally missed the mark on it plus all the other issues it has. There is something wrong with how the game runs the animation for everything not just the faces.

It all seems overblown. Ive been replaying the trilogy in anticipation and it looks way worse then anything I've seen of all the promotional material.

It all seems overblown. Ive been replaying the trilogy in anticipation and it looks way worse then anything I've seen of all the promotional material.

well its not for a 2017 its worse then ME3

That isn't BioWare "going to shit", or Blizzard went to shit a hundred times since WoW launched.

No, the fact that LA Noire isn't an Action RPG is precisely the point; the crux of which obviously went over your head.
no its Bioware going to shit the command system in SWTOR is the worst gearing system i have ever see in an MMO the guy at bioware that got this idea is a retard and should get fired

You apparently know nothing about talking to women. They are some of the easiest people to get along with. Just be friendly and don't be a cunt. And don't bring up your bullshit political opinions around people who don't agree with them.
SJW isn't a gender, or you would have had a point.
I work in one of the most liberal cities in the country. And yeah, I'm a liberal too, but my co-workers wouldn't know that because I never discuss politics at work. My goal is to be the guy everyone likes, and it is insanely easy to do that with the opposite sex, assuming you arent creepy or a bigot.

Your friend and you, you're probably the guys no one likes. That's why you get the shitty assignments.
Actually, my friend is no longer a nurse because he realized the misery and unfair distribution of labor/tasks assigned to male nurses in service ER's due to their physicality, so he went back to school to become a Physician's Assistant, IIRC, and now he works at the UC Davis. I have never worked as a medical professional.

I hope this little outburst of yours was able to vent whatever the hell it is that makes you so sensitive that you'll explode with outlandish personal attacks and assumptions at the slightest challenge to your worldview.

I hope this little outburst of yours was able to vent whatever the hell it is that makes you so sensitive that you'll explode with outlandish personal attacks and assumptions at the slightest challenge to your worldview.
Goddamn snowflakes.

10513296_818507651545848_5108445733214151594_n.png

SJW isn't a gender, or you would have had a point.

What are you talking about?

Actually, my friend is no longer a nurse because he realized the misery and unfair distribution of labor/tasks assigned to male nurses in service ER's due to their physicality, so he went back to school to become a Physician's Assistant, IIRC, and now he works at the UC Davis. I have never worked as a medical professional.

It is not the least bit surprising that he prefers working at my alma mater to an ER. You make it sound like he left the field when PAs and Nurses do most of the same tasks. Your friend didn't like his job so he got another job. Not that unusual.

Also lol at any dude complaining about getting assigned physical tasks over a woman. Friggin Millennials.

What are you talking about?

It is not the least bit surprising that he prefers working at my alma mater to an ER. You make it sound like he left the field when PAs and Nurses do most of the same tasks. Your friend didn't like his job so he got another job. Not that unusual.

Also lol at any dude complaining about getting assigned physical tasks over a woman. Friggin Millennials.

Do you know what a 51/50 is? If he was getting assigned to only the violent/whacked out criminal admits there is no surprise he would want to quit. Those tasks require the same physicality an arresting police officer would need. Fuck that.

Animations aside, the rest of the game isn't that great. The initial idea: take arks and go colonize an unknown galaxy, it had great potential. But the execution is poor. The story I've seen so far isn't very interesting. Writing is average, dialogue is average, the companions are boring. The "bad guys" are just shoehorned in so you have something to shoot at. The sad thing is a flop could mean we never see another ME game ever again, they fucked up the restart.

Actually, my friend is no longer a nurse because he realized the misery and unfair distribution of labor/tasks assigned to male nurses in service ER's due to their physicality, so he went back to school to become a Physician's Assistant, IIRC, and now he works at the UC Davis. I have never worked as a medical professional

I have a relative that's a male nurse and he loves it. The hours are long but it beats his previous job (GNC store manager). If your friend didn't like the ER department he could have moved to a different dept of the hospital. Or gone to a different hospital. Each hospital operates and are managed differently. There's bullshit and drama of its kind in every field of work. Maybe he had shitty coworkers or bosses? or maybe your friend couldn't hack it cause he's a bitch?... I mean unfair distribution of labor/tasks is something that I believe exist everywhere in every field...

I have a relative that's a male nurse and he loves it. The hours are long but it beats his previous job (GNC store manager). If your friend didn't like the ER department he could have moved to a different dept of the hospital. Or gone to a different hospital. Each hospital operates and are managed differently. There's bullshit and drama of its kind in every field of work. Maybe he had shitty coworkers or bosses? or maybe your friend couldn't hack it cause he's a bitch?... I mean unfair distribution of labor/tasks is something that I believe exist everywhere in every field...
Funny you mention that. One of my high school sweethearts ended up marrying a hog-hunting black man. He's a trucker. He told her he doesn't get where all the craziness about racism comes from. He'd never personally experienced it.

So I guess racism doesn't exist.

I mean unfair distribution of labor/tasks is something that I believe exist everywhere in every field...
Yeah but when you're a man working in an office full of women you're CONSTANTLY the one asked to carry heavy boxes and shit like your back's health doesn't matter while if it was an office full of men with one woman and you asked her to say make the coffee or something because she used to be a barista she'd be screaming sexist and teh ACLU would be at the front door.

The biggest blow to Mass Effect was the loss of Drew Karpyshyn as a writer. The series was at its peak when he was at the helm. It was also his idea to end the series with the planned Dark Energy storyline but he left after ME2 causing Hudson & Walters to scrap his plans.

Played the game for about 10 hours an said fuck this

So that doesn't mean they should improve it? Terrible excuse. I guess Bethsda should never improve their shitty buggy engine for the elder scrolls and Fallout games either? Cause, reasons??
No YOU are missing the point. Having shit facial animations in 2017, Bioware or not, is not acceptable... especially when you have over 4 years of development and a triple a budget to work on it. If you want a better more recent comparison look at Horizon Zero Dawn or Witcher 3.

Can't believe I have to break it down for you and spell it out.
People keep bringing up Witcher 3, count me as one of several others who don't adore that game and actually consider it quite boring.

Same with Horizon Zero Dawn, although HZD kept my interest much longer than Witcher to be fair, but both look amazing and certainly are at the top of the class when it comes to graphics/animations sure, but to me that didn't matter because the game/gameplay itself put me to sleep.

Mass Effect so far isn't doing that, that's all i really care about.

Yeah but when you're a man working in an office full of women you're CONSTANTLY the one asked to carry heavy boxes and shit like your back's health doesn't matter while if it was an office full of men with one woman and you asked her to say make the coffee or something because she used to be a barista she'd be screaming sexist and teh ACLU would be at the front door.

You're a certified pansy if you cry about getting asked to carry heavy shit for a chick.

You're a certified pansy if you cry about getting asked to carry heavy shit for a chick.
So is a woman a certified bitch if she won't gather vegetables for me?

What about that comment confuses you? Do you truly not comprehend it? Because if you don't it doesn't reflect well on you, and solely you.

So is a woman a certified bitch if she won't gather vegetables for me?

What about that comment confuses you? Do you truly not comprehend it? Because if you don't it doesn't reflect well on you, and solely you.
<{katwhu}>

I hope this is sarcasm.

Back