Big Country will flatline Beast and end his hype permanently

Yeah, I favour BC, but Lewis will continue to be what Lewis is: an exciting HW to watch as he demolishes the lower level guys.

Even if the Beast wins, that's as far up as he goes - he might just take Nelson's place as gatekeeper, but I doubt he's making any real progress towards the belt.

No worries though Nelson will humble BB by KOing him. Then in BB next fight, he will beat some can like Anthony Hamilton and act all cocky again

When did BB really have hype. He's a guy who will either knock a guy out or get KTFO by a guy. Pretty simple.

No worries though Nelson will humble BB by KOing him. Then in BB next fight, he will beat some can like Anthony Hamilton and act all cocky again
He's already been "humbled" multiple times now. He'll either knock you out or get knocked out. Also, excessive celebration doesn't mean you need "humbling."

Nothing is for granted in MMA, but if there's someone who can take bombs and ktfo anyone, that's Roy.

If Beast is beasty him Big Country might get beasted.

Roy is almost 40.

Every reply seems to refute this fact as having any relevance! It's very relevant.

HW or not, when you're in that age bracket, consistency of performance starts to go down the drain, you begin to lose a step or two here and there, speed, stamina and endurance lessens, testosterone declines, etc., etc. Denying it as a factor in an athletic contest is odd.

That said, I hope he fights to his proven ability and lands another outstanding KO.

He's already been "humbled" multiple times now. He'll either knock you out or get knocked out. Also, excessive celebration doesn't mean you need "humbling."
That was what I was trying to get at. Like when he beat Guto, he taunts him after KOing him and calls out Mitroine. Gets humbled by Mitrione, fights Ruan Potts, TKOs him, gets in his stalking stance after beating him. Then he gets KOed by Shawn Jordan and then beat ManBearPig even mocking him being KOed

It would be hilarious if the Beast knocked out Nelson and pulled down his pants and started sodomizing him just to show what a beast he really is
How do you cuckold cunts make it onto sherdog?

Lewis will never crack top 5 put your cuck cage away.

It would be hilarious if the Beast knocked out Nelson and pulled down his pants and started sodomizing him just to show what a beast he really is

While Derrick Lewis screams in Roy's ear..."How does it feel to take all of me?!!!"

Because there have been so many black heavyweight champs over the past 10 years.
How many times has the UFC let a black fight for the HW title?

Btw Both Randleman and Maurice Smith belts were actually real, all these white guy HW belts are hollow. Also Bas lost to Randleman.

Ron-Burgundy-What-Did-You-Say-Anchorman.gif

This is a matchup where I really do seeing Roy landing that right.

Roy's ability to ktfo non top 10 fighters and make it look easy, but yet look completely over matched and in the wrong league against anyone in the top 10 of the division is actually kind of amazing. There's no gray area or close matchups with him

I want the BLACK BEAST to win just rile up the stormfront crew. I do love me some nelson doe.

How does he look in defeat ?

Roy has the tools to destroy Lewis on the ground but you know he won't.

Roy has nothing for top 10 guys. But non-top 10 guys have nothing for him. He has knocked all but one out. And Lewis is not top 10, no matter how much you like him. Roy has never needed to take it to the ground to win his fights. And Lewis has lost his two UFC fights by standing and getting knocked out.

War Black Beast. If Beast gets passed Country I wanna see Him against Hunt.

Back