Big Country will flatline Beast and end his hype permanently

Roy has nothing for top 10 guys. But non-top 10 guys have nothing for him. He has knocked all but one out. And Lewis is not top 10, no matter how much you like him. Roy has never needed to take it to the ground to win his fights. And Lewis has lost his two UFC fights by standing and getting knocked out.

I don't like Lewis either but I tend to think Roy could have done better in some losses if he used his ground game. Like mark hunt.

Black Beast via destruction.

HW needs some new blood.

Nelson146LinFighting-600x400.jpg

VIbrIqBfnIs.jpg

Big Country's experience is way deeper. He can take Beast down, keep him there and beat him up or submit him and on the feet he can knock him out with the utmost ferocity. Beast got a bit over ambitious taking this fight, he can't handle Nelson on the feet not to mention the ground. This will be a great co main event home town win for Nelson to gather him some momentum in the right direction again. Possible performance of the night bonus too.

PS fight is on the 7th of July UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs Alvarez
Losing is part of the sport. It doesn't mean you lose all future potential, newb.

Nelson isnt taking down lewis, that much i am positive of. I really cant see Roy winning this fight, dude just doesnt quite have it IMO. Hes been in great shape for his past couple fights too but as far as his game goes, his age is really really showing. I cant imagine the beast right now getting caught up in anything serious with Roy, Rnd 1 ko for lewis .
Your right Roy has a glass chin

It would be hilarious if the Beast knocked out Nelson and pulled down his pants and started sodomizing him just to show what a beast he really is

The most stupid post of 2016, orange belt, member since 2012, but u found a way to post an absolute idiocy with no relation with UFC or MMA without being banned or at least getting yellow cards, sometimes the moderators are too permisive

Nelson isnt taking down lewis, that much i am positive of. I really cant see Roy winning this fight, dude just doesnt quite have it IMO. Hes been in great shape for his past couple fights too but as far as his game goes, his age is really really showing. I cant imagine the beast right now getting caught up in anything serious with Roy, Rnd 1 ko for lewis .

is he a good wrestler? i don't watch undercard fights too much anymore don't know much about him

I am a Big Country fan but I keep it real. I checked and Nelson has actually lost to all of the top 10 except Travis Browne and Cain. How Browne is still in the top 10 I don't know.

Miocic - decision loss
Werdum - decision loss
Velasquez - has not fought
Overeem - decision loss
Dos Santos - decision loss
Rothwell - divided decision loss
Arlovskii - TKO loss
Browne - has not fought
Hunt - KO loss
Barnett - decision loss

How many times has the UFC let a black fight for the HW title?

Btw Both Randleman and Maurice Smith belts were actually real, all these white guy HW belts are hollow. Also Bas lost to Randleman.
Let????

I see its short bus time.

Nelson146LinFighting-600x400.jpg

VIbrIqBfnIs.jpg

Big Country's experience is way deeper. He can take Beast down, keep him there and beat him up or submit him and on the feet he can knock him out with the utmost ferocity. Beast got a bit over ambitious taking this fight, he can't handle Nelson on the feet not to mention the ground. This will be a great co main event home town win for Nelson to gather him some momentum in the right direction again. Possible performance of the night bonus too.

PS fight is on the 7th of July UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs Alvarez

Kimbo slice is the only man who can lay claim to having literally flat lined a man in the octagon.

I am unsure.. Nelson hasn't shown a lot other than an overhand right, sure he could catch Lewis, but it's stupid to write either of them off. They're heavyweights.

This... Sure, Roy has the technical chops and experience edge... but we're talking about 250lb + men here... they are swinging lunch pails and if either lands flush its hello darkness...

I think Lewis takes this within the first round.

Never been impressed with Nelson. Why did he not ever get fit ?

Why the hell does any one care what he looks like? Look at how many top 10 heavyweights he took to a decision. Do you think that doesn't take cardio?

Wouldn't it be great if there was a Sherdog only for people who train and fight and who aren't dumb as a sack of hammers?

It all depends on Lewis' who wins IMO. If Lewis fights smart, uses his reach and mixes it up with Nelson, he can win. If Lewis is gonna be like the rest of Nelson's past victims knowing the overhand right is coming and stand there, chin up like a deer in the headlights then Lewis didn't deserve to be in there in the first place.

I think Roy beats him but end his hype permanently? All it takes is Lewis to knockout another fat guy and his hype blows up again.

After every fight you are either the GOAT or a tomato can.

Shawn Jordan and Matt Mitrione beat Lewis via TKO. Lewis beat a washed up fighter in Gonzaga and that's his only decent win.

Roy doesn't get knocked out, ever. Roy will win this probably pretty easy.

Back