Big Country will flatline Beast and end his hype permanently

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nelson146LinFighting-600x400.jpg

VIbrIqBfnIs.jpg

Big Country's experience is way deeper. He can take Beast down, keep him there and beat him up or submit him and on the feet he can knock him out with the utmost ferocity. Beast got a bit over ambitious taking this fight, he can't handle Nelson on the feet not to mention the ground. This will be a great co main event home town win for Nelson to gather him some momentum in the right direction again. Possible performance of the night bonus too.

PS fight is on the 7th of July UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs Alvarez

Someone is getting knocked into Bolivian.

Roy is almost 40.

Somebody will be ending up in the Shadow Realm(@KONE)

Nelson isnt taking down lewis, that much i am positive of. I really cant see Roy winning this fight, dude just doesnt quite have it IMO. Hes been in great shape for his past couple fights too but as far as his game goes, his age is really really showing. I cant imagine the beast right now getting caught up in anything serious with Roy, Rnd 1 ko for lewis .

Beast is too beasty
Nelson is too slow
Should be the kind of high level slop fun that only HW can achieve... Looking forwRd to it

I think Roy beats him but end his hype permanently? All it takes is Lewis to knockout another fat guy and his hype blows up again.

Nelson isnt taking down lewis, that much i am positive of. I really cant see Roy winning this fight, dude just doesnt quite have it IMO. Hes been in great shape for his past couple fights too but as far as his game goes, his age is really really showing. I cant imagine the beast right now getting caught up in anything serious with Roy, Rnd 1 ko for lewis .

Nelson's wrestling and takedowns have improved greatly in the last few years. I wouldn't be surprised if his primary strategy was to take Beast down. Even if Lewis is able to scramble up he will tire quickly.

It would be hilarious if the Beast knocked out Nelson and pulled down his pants and started sodomizing him just to show what a beast he really is

Oh and the TS is right. Roy Nelson massacres anyone outside of the top 10 and then gets hilariously outclassed by any top 10 fighter. He's the perfect gatekeeper.

Mir, Werdum, JDS, Reem, Barnett etc all whooped his ass.

I hope he tries to take Lewis down. Lewis loves mauling guys as they are trying to get on his hips. He made a career out of it.

I am unsure.. Nelson hasn't shown a lot other than an overhand right, sure he could catch Lewis, but it's stupid to write either of them off. They're heavyweights.

Back