Big Country will flatline Beast and end his hype permanently

It would be hilarious if the Beast knocked out Nelson and pulled down his pants and started sodomizing him just to show what a beast he really is
Some sherdogger always find a way to make more stupid post than the most stupids ones.... Amazing, this guy deserve an award... Dumbwind award

All I know is that someone will for sure leave out of there with a severe concussion and a street fighter 2 losing player face...

I think Roy beats him but end his hype permanently? All it takes is Lewis to knockout another fat guy and his hype blows up again.
Yeah it's almost like people forgot Beast getting flatlined by Meathead.

IMO Nelson can eat more of Beast's shots than Beast can eat of his. And if it goes to the ground I don't like Beast's chances.

Lewis's hype seems perfectly in sync with where it should be. Good fighter who might be able to crack the top 10, maybe not.

I don't hear anyone saying he's a surefire future champion.

It would be hilarious if the Beast knocked out Nelson and pulled down his pants and started sodomizing him just to show what a beast he really is
Only if he tells him to squeal like a pig, otherwise it would just be weird.

The Black Beast is awful. Roy Nelson should be able to finish him.

900x900px-LL-05988bd3_adebisi-o.gif

they both get wrecked against elite guys. Nelson is less consistent

Nope, Roy is THE most consistent fighter in the division. Literally has never lost to anyone outside the top 10 and never beaten anyone inside it during his UFC career. All but his last win are by KO. Black Beast on the other hand has been stopped by non-elite guys like Mitrione and Jordan.

Nope, Roy is THE most consistent fighter in the division. Literally has never lost to anyone outside the top 10 and never beaten anyone inside it during his UFC career. All but his last win are by KO. Black Beast on the other hand has been stopped by non-elite guys like Mitrione and Jordan.
How does he look in defeat ?

Roy has the tools to destroy Lewis on the ground but you know he won't.

Lewis has pretty good TDD and he's been working a lot on his grappling, I don't think he'll get overwhelmed if the fight ends up there. He could surprise a lot of you and gain top position and if he does then I fear for Nelson because Lewis' GnP is nasty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back